Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
Roxyanne

Getting an account with private carriers

Roxyanne

I collect and sell rare used books and my business is starting to thrive.  I use private carriers (5-letter, etc) after much frustration with USPS.   How does one go about shipping from home via a fdex account so as to avoid long lines/hassles at the shipping office?  I know you sign up online and can order supplies - my question is:  Do you have to purchase a label-printer so you can print your own shipping labels?    Has anyone used this method and do you think it is a good alternative to shipping in person at the local MailboxesRUs ??  Seems like a label printer would cost alot of money. Thanks!!!!

mountaincat9

@Roxyanne I've had an account with your new carrier and not you don't have to have a label maker.  You just keep the labels at your business or home and fill them out like you normally would then you can contact them as to p/u or even put a sign out that you have a letter/package ready to go.  Everything else will be emailed to you once it's processed.  It's really a great thing!!!

• Thanks 1