Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Weedzilla

TopPeptides.com SCAM

Weedzilla

I ordered from TopPeptides.com during the end of April 2019 and what I received was a major disappointment.  I ordered what was described as Clonazolam .5mg  x 30 ml..  Obviously it was reasonable to assume that there was about 15 mg of C-Lam suspended in 30 ml of solution.  This however was not the case.  The entire 30 ml. vial contained only .5 mg of C-Lam. What a ripoff.

Buyer beware

Weedzilla

Also I sent them an email threatening to report them to the US Federal Trade Commission for false misleading advertising.  we'll see if that garners a response.  In the email I wrote that they need to either refund my payment or send me the 14.5mg of Clonazolam they owe me in four days or I will report them.    I'll keep ya posted on how these scammers respond.

• Haha 1

hitme

Ha sorry to laugh, I actually e-mailed them a few weeks ago for clarification on this. It seemed kinda blatantly obvious, right on the label.

They never responded. 

Sucks tonight too, got a 40% coupon in my email today. That'd be one fuck of a deal if they were dosed correctly. Hilarious scheme, really.

Ipon

I'm sure everyone who falls for a scheme is laughing their asses off 😒

hitme
Posted (edited)

Oh don't get things wrong, I've been butt raped plenty. Learned the hard way. The get fucked over and over again way. Go slow. Ask questions. Be prepared to loose a lil bread. Otherwise just go hang out at AA or whatever normal ppl do. That or get used to w/d. Sorry. Reality fucking sucks.

Edited by hitme

bdz

It's a shame.  A few yrs ago, toppep used to be okay.  And benzo rc solutions were sold in (dose)mgs per ml.  They had oral syringes so you could fill it as high as the 1ml line, or less and dose the rodent.  Prices were just under 35usd.

luftwaffle

I have to admit I'm surprised that TopPeptides is Blacklisted. I've communicated with the owner of this site quite frequently over the past year. He was the first (legit) vendor I found after DomesticRCs shut down that I chose. I first ordered the C-lam around July 2018 and it was definitely 15mg/30mL bottle as advertised as I had been making my own solutions with DRC's powders up until that point with the same ratio of .5mg/mL of PG solution. I then ordered their F-lam and again, was better quality than the C-lam by far and the weekend sales he does drops the prices to much better deals, even with regular prices they're not bad, and all packages are shipping Priority. I've never had to wait more than 3 days for an order. All I know is their stock of primary RCs most look for is back or will be in the coming days, but to each his own, and I'm saddened to hear some of you have had trouble with this guy/group. All I can say is unlike the previous company/site I tried that stole $100 from me, I've never been let down by TP. Take what you will from that from someone with a lot of RC experience and dealing with legit and illegitimate vendors for years.

drugresearcher

The owner is a 25 year old who posts pictures of his car and girlfriend at his apartment. He has a Maserati. I found this on Instagram before he took his link off his profile. 

marsupialas

Has anyone had any recent experience -- good or bad -- with this vendor? I'd used them several times over the past few years, and a couple of months ago, placed an order that was handled fairly professionally (invoiced, tracking number, etc). Based on that order, I placed another -- and while I did receive an invoice, I didn't receive any tracking information -- though the order did arrive on time as well. I chalked that up to the cost of doing business by mail with an internet vendor, and was otherwise pleased. 

Feeling lucky, and in a pavlovian response to their heavy marketing of discount codes, I recently placed two additional orders -- and customer service has never responded to the existence of one, though they did update the payment method for another (and then, when I mentioned that I preferred a different method and was only inquiring about what it had been changed to, the order was entirely deleted).

At this point, I've been able to verify that the payment was received and processed for both orders on the vendor's end -- and there has obviously been some action taken within their system regarding my inquiries (editing of my order history, for example) -- so I'm at a bit of a loss. I'm not much of a regular customer -- usually only when I'm not expected to have any adult responsibilities -- but is this sort of behavior (a couple of good orders, and then the vendor goes dark) common?

Having done some research, I can see I'm not the first person to have these issues  (though I'm not quite sure I'm upset enough with them to match the reactions I've seen from some others). I hoped perhaps the complaints I'd found were the exception rather than the norm; it's not like my account's been deleted (though perhaps they hope I'm stupid enough to submit yet another order), we're not talking about a lot of money here, and someone out there is reading (though not responding to) their customer service account. 

I'd like to think maybe something's just come up in their personal life, they're a small business owner, my relatively small orders aren't a big deal in the grand scheme of things -- but I'd recommended them to several other people based on my first positive experiences, and now I'm worried that the larger orders I'm somewhat responsible for will also "disappear" without the possibility of recourse. If I see more marketing materials pop up in my inbox or on social media without my orders arriving or any sort of response/refund, I suppose I'll have my answer -- and I do realize that posting this has a very "wishful thinking" vibe to it, but wanted to know if this was par for the course. 

Lolitalollipop

I used them a year ago when their solutions were good but unfortunately they’ve weakened their products and I’ve since moved on