Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Faithlessbacchant

Chemtheory

Faithlessbacchant

Any experience with this vendor?

Elnino

I have no experience personally but they are held in high regard in other places of the internet

dakirsh1123

what are these other places if I am allowed to ask. such as forums?

Faithlessbacchant

They have a good score or trust pilot, maybe that’s what they’re talking about.

tryppi

They claim to have been active in the UK as far back as 2008. Apparently after the big ban in 2016 they left the country and setup shop elsewhere. I had never heard of them until earlier this week. Placed an untracked order for clonazolam and 3-MeO-PCE. Their site seems pretty legit and they offered me a 10% discount for my first purchase. Placed my first order later in the afternoon on May 15, paid with crypto and got confirmation that the order had shipped the following day. I am in the US. I expect it may take over a week to reach me, but I've got orders from Western Europe to the US in as little as 3 days.

Will update.

bigballer69

@tryppi any updates? 

tryppi

@bigballer69 nothing so far I figure it will be a few more days until it comes. I have a good feeling about them based on what I've read though 

tryppi
Posted (edited)

I received my order from Chemtheory. It was marked "complete" (shipped) on May 16th. Shipped from NL. I am in the US and received it in 6 days. The packaging was incredibly discreet. I've read about packages not making it from the NL at all or sometimes taking a few weeks so this is a miracle in my eyes. 

I haven't tested the product yet but based on the experience so far I have high expectations and I'm very optimistic. 

Edited by tryppi
Typo

Faithlessbacchant
18 hours ago, tryppi said:

I received my order from Chemtheory. It was marked "complete" (shipped) on May 16th. Shipped from NL. I am in the US and received it in 6 days. The packaging was incredibly discreet. I've read about packages not making it from the NL at all or sometimes taking a few weeks so this is a miracle in my eyes. 

I haven't tested the product yet but based on the experience so far I have high expectations and I'm very optimistic. 

Thank you for taking the plunge. I also had a good feeling. Please update us after testing. I will be trying them as well.

porkandbeansboy
Posted (edited)

Definitely know the Vendor is a very good source. But they have a very limited Selection of RCs but they told Me they would of had added Norflurazepam sometime in June at the latest I just Emailed them before he told Me before expanding the Benzodiazepines Category he was going to expand the Dissociatives so. 

I do this Vendor is working on obtaining the "Vendor Status" around that is what he told Me so hopefully he will end up on the Vendor Status list since this Vendor is definitely Legit and good. They just simply don't have any RCs I am interested in Researching right now that is this is just my personal and humble opinion as I have not made a purchase from him due to this.

I have talked to him on Forums on a dead one that I learned through a... you know what second thought I'm scared to even type the rest of this Post I will just leave it at that I have talked to him on other Forums and he is a very well vetted Vendor source. 

Edited by porkandbeansboy

tainttamer11

Just placed myself an order for 3-HO-PCP. My lawn has been feeling kind of blue lately. Im hoping it responds as well to this as 3-MeO.  Ive generally avoided ordering from overseas for obvious reasons but it seems the domestic market isnt like it was a few years ago. Hopefully i have the same luck as@tryppi . They do not refund or reship for seizures so im keeping my fingers crossed.

porkandbeansboy
Posted (edited)

You will be very pleased with Chem Theory and they take their Customers and what they say very seriously these guys are kind of just starting out. They told Me they will be adding Bromazolam and Nitrazolam which I asked them if they could specifically get those Benzodiazepines for my RCs. They don't know when it will be available yet. They said they need to restock more of the current RCs they have right now.

Yet still this Vendor and one other Vendor are the only LEGIT and TRUSTWORTHY Vendors I know of who have these RCs and I Emailed them saying they should stock Powders since people get them due to being cheaper than using Pellets for their Research requirements and that they should have both Pellets/Blotters and Powders so that way they have the people who want to Buy both Powder and Pellets like myself or the Customers who want either only pellets instead of powder or the powder instead of Pellets. 

That's a bit odd that they don't offer a re-ship even once for Seizures especially being in Location they are at which I don't even feel comfortable with the Vendors who offer a Re-Ship since they normally require the Shipping Fee and it's like 29USD for a Re-Shipping Price if it gets seized. 

Edited by porkandbeansboy
Making the Post less of a mess.

Faithlessbacchant

I took the plunge. We’ll see what happens

OnwardToMayhem

Me too! Big enough to keep me happy, small enough that it won't make me cry.

Feels legit, just need lazy customs folks.

Untracked US.

porkandbeansboy

Wow... I forgot to type N1tr@z0l@m and Br0m@z0l@m in this way and I can't Edit it since it's been far to long since I made the post. If only I had my 128USD and Saved it when Bitcoin Price Skyrocketed instead of spending that exact amount on a purchase because I was afraid the Bitcoin would go down and if I hand't I could of made a 100$ Donation with that kind of Profit and have 10 Days to Edit my Posts after making them or whatever the exact amount of time is as I truly really desperately need that option lol. 

With the Prescription Medication I am on messing with my cognitive functionining I am noticing that I make more and more typos and I am still getting used to writing all the Posts in the special "less searchable code" we all try to use at DBG.