Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Iliketurtles6464

DOMESTIC ODSMT

Iliketurtles6464

Hey guys! I’m new to DBG and to vending in the RC scene in general. I do however offer ODSMT domestically US to US in case anyone is interested! Cash by mail payments only! All orders are shipped within 24hrs with tracking. The first 3 people to message me on Wickr are going to receive a free 200mg sample! And it would be greatly appreciated if reviews on product are written after! Any further questions can be sent to wickr: iliketurtles64. I look forward to building a relationship with everyone on here!

Cheers,

Turtle

F45703A5-4119-4D5D-8805-FF20D6A4657A.jpeg

Jjay

good luck

Iliketurtles6464

Thank you very much. Already have 3 orders from posting yesterday and I look forward to people leaving reviews to build trust up with the community! Reviews probably won’t be on this thread for a week or so due to shipping but I can guarantee every customer will be satisfied.

Anybrush

Has anyone received and tested this yet?  Seems sketchy tbh but I guess it could be real.

• Like 1

TurboLSX
1 hour ago, Anybrush said:

Has anyone received and tested this yet?  Seems sketchy tbh but I guess it could be real.

I would be nice if one of the 3 orders would review.