Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Ipon

I just found out about Lizardchems.com today. It appears they have a shipping facility in the states. I'm just checking to see if anyone knows anything about them. It would be great if they are legit since they have what I'm looking for and the prices and shipping are quite reasonable. Let me know if you know : ) Otherwise sometime down the road I might take one for the team.

Pilliam

I'm also very curious about this vendor. They claim to be an established NL vendor opening a US distribution list, but the lizard labs website is a lysergamide manufacturer that supplies vendors and not retail. Let me know what you find out.

Scottydoesntknow

I may do a test order here shortly.  I like gambling, when I win..

mistabenzo

i might also, if they reply to my email, ill make decision then

Elnino

Please do not order from these guys.  Almost 100% chance they are scammers.  If they are not I'll eat my words but word around others parts of the net is the real LL would not do this

• Like 1

Pilliam

@mistabenzo I emailed them and asked if they had or could get certain RC's not on the list... I didn't get a reply but the ones I'd named mysteriously showed up the next day as if they'd always been there. Fishy. And the way they're trying to associate themselves with Lizard Labs as if they're a retailer for LL... LL lists their retailers on their website.

• Like 1

mistabenzo

yeh they responded quick n offered a discount n free shipping. so its a scam

Ipon

Upon doing more research I am filled with more and more doubts about this site even though they seem to have been around since the end of 2017 and I have not found one negative review on the web. My doubt comes from Lizard Labs statement "If you are interested in stocking our products or buying in bulk, please contact us via email and we will consider your application. Under no circumstances will we ship to the UK or USA."

Pilliam

I'm curious how they got my email address, it's not one I use for this kind of thing (anymore). I got an advertisement from them around the same day this thread started, so I'm assuming Ipon did too.

Rippedmover

Ever visit anything like Indiamart @Pilliam

Thats how they got mine. All those india trade websites or about anything on Indian site will sell your email.

• Like 1

Rippedmover

My response from real lizzy a few days ago...

DEB87287-7ACC-49E4-863B-F38ED2DA4971.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

mrtostados
Posted (edited)

Thank god I found this thread. I almost fell for it. Very high-quality website and all. You know, that actually probably should've tipped me off. . .

No idea how they got my email, by the way. Very unusual.

Edited by mrtostados
Forgot to mention
  • Like 1

Scottydoesntknow

Yes thanks everybody.  Saved me and others a lot of headaches.

Ipon

@2earls This one needs to go to the blacklist. Public Scam Alerts are popping up on Reddit about people being taken for their money. This along with confirmation from Lizard Labs we need to put an end to these con artists. I hope by starting this thread that some people were spared from having their $ stolen. It never ceases to amaze me how much energy people will put into hurting others for their own gain.