Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
Hammerblow

Water or Coke

Rec

@trinity why do they paint fluoride on my kids teeth at the dentist? They say it's for protection, interesting info though

trinity
8 hours ago, Rec said:

@trinity why do they paint fluoride on my kids teeth at the dentist? They say it's for protection, interesting info though

To poison them and shut down the pineal gland

porkandbeansboy

Well even the people that truly and STRONGLY BELIEVE Fluoride Prevents Tooth Decay they all Agree it SHOULD NOT BE INGESTED! Like it shouldn't be in anyone's Drinking Water and in 3rd World Countries the Water containing Unknown Amounts of Fluoride as adding it to the water the way they do it's possible to know if someone is drinking a larger or smaller amount of water per each cup and each "PPM which is short for Parts-Per-Million." 

Water in 3rd World Countries show NO Benefit absolutely ZERO reduction in preventing Cavities in any part of the world for that matter BUT... They have  studies of Kids in America for example having Lower I.Q. Levels when Testing them compared to States that Voted against adding Fluoride in the water. So it is correlation not necessarily an actual linked connection between the Fluoride in the Drinking Water in areas where the Children are having the Studies done. 

But one has to ask yourself if this is just a coincidence or if that the Fluoride which keep in mind Hitler LITERALLY USED FLUORIDE GAS to Murder the Jews and Showers that do not use Filters will actually have the Fluoride and Chlorine turn into a Gas and it's been proven each time the Water gets Hot like when you Shower it is released as a gas and the Amount of Chlorine you absorb through breatheing the same amount of Chlorine in Water you Drink is 10x as much more potent/Amount Asborbed in the Water. I could go on and on about Fluoride in the water as it was great concern to Me until I found out it was not in the Water in my area thankfully as it is very difficult to filter out and very few specialized filters for Fluoride are available and not cheap.

Sorry if this is hard to read or I made some typos or mistakes and it's a mess of a post bu I can't re-read my Post and fix the typos. Since I got to write a review for James Li as I made an Order and received it and I told him I would a.s.a.p. 

OH! I PERSONALLY AMONG MANY Other individuals think Fluoride if you DON'T DRINK IT or consume it in anyway is very good if not essential for Tooth Health with the way we live with our Diet these Days currently so but if you only put it on your Teeth EXTERNALLY your safe. 

• Like 1