Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Hammerblow

Putting it all together - HGH + IGF-1 + Slin

trinity
On 4/19/2019 at 6:00 AM, Hammerblow said:

I meant to add lastnight thst I 100% agree with the lack of an real hard evidence, it needs to be properly medically researched. Where there’s doubt there’s always a sales pitch claiming it to be the ‘wonder drug’ I find it hard to believe it would be comparable to Pharma grade HGH. I come to the same conclusion regarding TB-500 too tbh. 

What was your experience with TB500?

Hammerblow

It’s works imo but you need a lot for it too and it’s hard to get legit tb500 (again snake oil)  run it for a minimum of 4 months the first two 10mg a week (I split into two shots) then dropped it down to 5mg for a maintenance dose for the last two. I had serve elbow tendinitis and it cleared it up no pain at all anymore. 

porkandbeansboy
Posted (edited)
On 4/18/2019 at 11:09 AM, trinity said:

I am pretty intrigued by the MK 677. With the half life (4.5hrs) and the amount required three times a day, it does actually work out expensive. 

There is a real lack of medical studies with this being IMO in the realms of an RC and there are a lot of snake oil sales tactics being employed.

We personally wouldn't use it when pharmacy HGH is there. The only thing which draws me too it is the appetite stimulation which at the moment is really down.

Wait what... That's not what I have been reading everyone I have read that uses it takes it only once a day and it is supposed to have a long enough half-life like 24 Hours can you cite the Study for this? 

With MK-677 being a Research Chemical and with so many Vendors lying about them 3rd Party Testing you need to make sure you ask any Source you potentially want to Buy from to provide the information for verifying the place that does their 3rd Party Testing etc. which I use a bunch of Forums to try and narrow down the best Mk-677 Sources which I am currently doing right now I just don't got the time though to Post on any Forums which I do post on a lot of different ones but MK-677 despite NOT being a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARMs) all the SARM Vendors sell MK-677 and that or Sources that have Websites solely dedicated to Selling high Quality and actual truthfully 3rd Party Testing it which even if they do 3rd Part Test the MK-677 it is not likely they will Test every single one so it is just a little bit of a peace of mind.  

The Price for real MK-677 is not as cheap or easy to make but I don't know about anyone who takes it 3x daily just read people take it at 25MG or as the side-effects increase way to much beyond that Dose and most people can only use less than 15MG Daily due to Side-Effects that don't occur at 10MG Daily. 

But it is cheaper than HGH use correct Me if I am wrong about that it's not cheap for real MK-677 by far though. Oh and I thought Nandrolone is a strong AAS not for beginners and I have tried a low Dose Cycle of Testosterone Enanthate for one Month only nothing major.

I am getting advice from multiple different Forums and I just don't feel to comfortable giving out any details about myself due to the nature of this Forum which is a Guide for purchasing things that are not exactly Legal lol. I guess that is overly paranoid but I don't want to give this information in a Post like if it was a Private Message than that would be a different story all together. 

Oh I almost forgot I got a friend who lives near Me and I want him to Register and join to see the potential of the Forum but all he sees is a Sign in and not a Register icon and since I know him in person and were good friends I know he will give Me the much needed Money for Donating as I just had a death in the family hence I haven't been able to Post and I am actually crying as I type this because I don't know how I am supposed to live like forget paying for things like HGH and MK-677 I need my Mother to show Me how to shop and Buy things like she showed Me to purchase the Ice Cream that's on sale and is cheaper. I live on a fixed Monthly Budget from Disability so I barely have enough cash and I only have spare cash because my Mom will bring Me left over Food from Dinner with my Dad who is the one that passed away and he was the one that was bringing in the Money. 

He worked a dangerous job for like 35 Years and nearly got killed in an accident so many time so luckily we got Life/Health Insurance for Him and ironically his Death happened during like 3 years into his Retirement. I want to just scream right now! This world can be so cruel to everyone sometimes. 

Thank You for all the great information though I do appreciate it and it does mean a lot to Me being treated so friendly especially in this horrible time in my life that being said I got to try and get ready for sleep so bye for now DBG. 

Edited by porkandbeansboy

Hammerblow
1 hour ago, porkandbeansboy said:

Wait what... That's not what I have been reading everyone I have read that uses it takes it only once a day and it is supposed to have a long enough half-life like 24 Hours can you cite the Study for this? 

With MK-677 being a Research Chemical and with so many Vendors lying about them 3rd Party Testing you need to make sure you ask any Source you potentially want to Buy from to provide the information for verifying the place that does their 3rd Party Testing etc. which I use a bunch of Forums to try and narrow down the best Mk-677 Sources which I am currently doing right now I just don't got the time though to Post on any Forums which I do post on a lot of different ones but MK-677 despite NOT being a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARMs) all the SARM Vendors sell MK-677 and that or Sources that have Websites solely dedicated to Selling high Quality and actual truthfully 3rd Party Testing it which even if they do 3rd Part Test the MK-677 it is not likely they will Test every single one so it is just a little bit of a peace of mind.  

The Price for real MK-677 is not as cheap or easy to make but I don't know about anyone who takes it 3x daily just read people take it at 25MG or as the side-effects increase way to much beyond that Dose and most people can only use less than 15MG Daily due to Side-Effects that don't occur at 10MG Daily. 

But it is cheaper than HGH use correct Me if I am wrong about that it's not cheap for real MK-677 by far though. Oh and I thought Nandrolone is a strong AAS not for beginners and I have tried a low Dose Cycle of Testosterone Enanthate for one Month only nothing major.

I am getting advice from multiple different Forums and I just don't feel to comfortable giving out any details about myself due to the nature of this Forum which is a Guide for purchasing things that are not exactly Legal lol. I guess that is overly paranoid but I don't want to give this information in a Post like if it was a Private Message than that would be a different story all together. 

Oh I almost forgot I got a friend who lives near Me and I want him to Register and join to see the potential of the Forum but all he sees is a Sign in and not a Register icon and since I know him in person and were good friends I know he will give Me the much needed Money for Donating as I just had a death in the family hence I haven't been able to Post and I am actually crying as I type this because I don't know how I am supposed to live like forget paying for things like HGH and MK-677 I need my Mother to show Me how to shop and Buy things like she showed Me to purchase the Ice Cream that's on sale and is cheaper. I live on a fixed Monthly Budget from Disability so I barely have enough cash and I only have spare cash because my Mom will bring Me left over Food from Dinner with my Dad who is the one that passed away and he was the one that was bringing in the Money. 

He worked a dangerous job for like 35 Years and nearly got killed in an accident so many time so luckily we got Life/Health Insurance for Him and ironically his Death happened during like 3 years into his Retirement. I want to just scream right now! This world can be so cruel to everyone sometimes. 

Thank You for all the great information though I do appreciate it and it does mean a lot to Me being treated so friendly especially in this horrible time in my life that being said I got to try and get ready for sleep so bye for now DBG. 

To clarify what Trin was meaning it has a terminal half life of 4.5hrs so you would require to split it into 3 doses per day at a total of 25mg per day. Once per day would cause your GH levels to dramatically spike and cause some avoidable sides. But if you can’t handle some side effects you aren’t ready...nothing comes for free.

i feel for you lad I really do, it sounds like (and I’m no expert) you need to get the personal side of your life nailed first it’s not easy bro and to me financially it doesn’t sound like you are ready to make the commitment. Don’t waste money you don’t have make sure you keep a roof over your head, bills paid and your belly full. After that truly look at gear. It’s not the be all and end all just train hard, smart, eat intelligently if your on a budget and recover well and you’ll get results.

The world can be cruel to everyone it’s how you react that’s important mate, don’t get sucked into the ‘why me’ use it as motivation to learn and improve yourself, 

then we’ll talk about gear because honestly my friend I don’t think you are ready. Take care of yourself wee man.

R

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

trinity
On 4/27/2019 at 5:25 AM, Hammerblow said:

To clarify what Trin was meaning it has a terminal half life of 4.5hrs so you would require to split it into 3 doses per day at a total of 25mg per day. Once per day would cause your GH levels to dramatically spike and cause some avoidable sides. But if you can’t handle some side effects you aren’t ready...nothing comes for free.

i feel for you lad I really do, it sounds like (and I’m no expert) you need to get the personal side of your life nailed first it’s not easy bro and to me financially it doesn’t sound like you are ready to make the commitment. Don’t waste money you don’t have make sure you keep a roof over your head, bills paid and your belly full. After that truly look at gear. It’s not the be all and end all just train hard, smart, eat intelligently if your on a budget and recover well and you’ll get results.

The world can be cruel to everyone it’s how you react that’s important mate, don’t get sucked into the ‘why me’ use it as motivation to learn and improve yourself, 

then we’ll talk about gear because honestly my friend I don’t think you are ready. Take care of yourself wee man.

R

Nandrolone is a very suppressive AAS. It is also very potent in our experience.

Have to agree with Hammerblow and we do really empathise with what you wrote. Hormones and high emotions aren't the best of combinations and it sounds like your very much still in grievance. What we are prepared to do when you are in a better position mentally and emotionally is 'help' out as much as we can with your situation.

Regards

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

porkandbeansboy
Posted (edited)

@Hammerblow I have never used MK-677 and I said I read of someone using 10MG Daily without any side-effects but when bumped up to 15MG or even 12.5MG the person started getting side-effects that is all I was saying everyone can handle a certain amount and most people can't handle 25MG daily long-term that's probably because of the lack of splitting Doses. 

So does splitting doses just lower risk of side-effects cuz some people get the same increase in benefits from MK-677 such as the same amount of IGF-1 release when compared to using a higher Dose again these are all Posts I have read of people Posting before Bloods of IGF-1 etc. and than Posting Pictures of after Bloods and they all Payed like 70$ for them blood works. 

But ya I am putting a lot of things on the back burner when it comes to financial issues as I also got a flipping-flying tossing salad crouton of a problem where I got to find a new living place within 2 Months long-story to due with the place I just moved into is unfit and I got a cat and a Dog which cuts my options for where I can live in down by like 50%. 

I made a thread about it in personal advice but my Father's Death something I am not ready to talk about at all. Anyways thanks for explaining what he meant by splitting up the Doses I will keep that in mind when when/if I give MK-677 a try. 

Edited by porkandbeansboy