Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
SpriteHamster

Better than Phentermine alternative? DNP?

SpriteHamster

My girlfriend tried Phentermine (Adipex) and it wasn't enough for fat loss even with a good diet, lifestyle, and working out.

2earls

It definitely curbs my appetite, but when it was prescribed with the other medication that was the other half of Phen-Fen it really worked wonders. I don't remember what the name of the other med was (not the Fent usually discussed here!). It was all the rage in the 90s until a couple people died from taking it. The doctor who prescribed it to me said it was ridiculous to take it off the market because more people would have died from obesity than the amount who died taking the drugs.

Anyways, I guess I am not answering the question at hand. Since I have found Phentermine effective enough to shed a few pounds if I need to I haven't tried any other weight loss drugs. Hopefully someone else will have a suggestion. 

• Like 1

Hammerblow

Do not touch DNP unless you know exactly what you are doing. It’s not one to be fucked with and I see more and more people using it like it’s an actual genuine alternative.

If Phen, diet and working out weren’t enough I’m afraid and I don’t mean to be harsh one or more wasn’t food enough. Diet, lifestyle and exercise alone are enough trust me it’s the effort required that isn’t. The drugs just help facilitate whatever your goals are quicker but you have to nail all aspects not blame the drugs not working. 

Peace

Rx