Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Roxyanne

Mbox 30's are being pressed again

Roxyanne

@Gracie5  go to dancesafe.org and order the fentanyl test strips.    I order 20 at a time (two boxes);  make sure you keep the paper instructions that come with it.  Super easy.

Yes, some of those unmarked oxys are....just off (all tested negative for fent, but I'm not sure what they were)  I've had great luck with the hydr0 though.   I test every order,  even if it looks identical to my last ten orders, I take the time to cut up a pill, inspect the consistency and coating under bright light,  and test a small piece for fent.   Then I take 1/8 and wait a few hours (this is so hard to make myself do!)   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gracie5

You have amazing willpower, @Roxann! Thanks to you and @Ipon for the sources. I did see them at Walgreens.com too.

jackwade
On 4/19/2019 at 11:56 AM, aintnouse said:

I read an article in a newspaper from Minnesota that talked about fake boxes and Atwo one fivers.  There were a number of people that od'd and a couple of people charged with manslaughter for dealing them. It seems to me that they are all over the place and are wreaking havoc on unsuspecting buyers.  I got out of the pill game a year ago and I am really glad I did.  The fent products are so deadly and the fakes look so real that its a recipe for disaster.   I cannot imagine that the makers are a group of rocket surgeons or brain scientists.  

I bought a couple of test kits off amazon that are the same ones our least favorite uncle uses.  I found them reliable, cheap and easy to use.  Plus it was kinda fun learning the process and playing around.  I was like a kid in a candy shop waiting to for the color to change and hoping for the right color!!   Be safe everyone!!

I'm still here nouse. Glad everything worked out for you.

I stopped testing after several months of steady testing once I knew the look and exact texture n precise makeup of real pills. Was buying the tests wholesale direct from the testing company distributor after Amazon ran out. I think I tested every dose for about 8 months lol. Peace of mind was worth it.

The fakes always stuck out like a sore thumb (for me personally, the ones I'd see were easy recognizable as bogus but I hear recently in 2017,2018,2019 the counterfeits are looking harder to distinguish)  and once I complained about them slipping in they stopped showing up permanently. Knock on wood.

I'm still stuck in the game. I'm glad you made it out I always like hearing about guys making it. Anyway just wanted to let you know I'm still with you on this rock.

To the rest of you keep testing, pushing back, and telling your supplier you won't accept bullshit pills.