Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
Monday

RC dissociative source. Diphenidine, 3-MeO-PCP, 2F-DCK, ..

Monday

Looking for domestic or international source that ships these to the US. But not from NL due to lost packages from there. 

Any help would be appreciated. thank you

mistabenzo

id love to find a keta source

mistabenzo

i found a 2f-dck, 3f-a-pvp, and N-Ethylpentedrone source, a trusted friend turned me onto him, so lets see, if it works out, ill help out

mistabenzo

update:  he also carry NEP. paid last night, got TN# this morning, itll be here monday.  ill let yall know the quality

gwallagetta
On 5/3/2019 at 5:52 PM, mistabenzo said:

i found a 2f-dck, 3f-a-pvp, and N-Ethylpentedrone source, a trusted friend turned me onto him, so lets see, if it works out, ill help out

Hello mate, would you mind sharing your source with a brother ? I've been seeking 2f without success for a while now

mistabenzo

i heard the guy i got from scammed someone

Brickssammy

Any luck finding disso-s  (any but 3-me-ohhh will do) from a USA vender or any fast delivery vender...  I used to use chemical story out of NL  a while back but they disappeared and PGC here in the USA was amazing a few years ago... They are back but don’t have anything worth researching)   I just hate waiting 3 weeks... Preaching to the choir i’m Sure!

Thanks in advance everyone... I’m new to this board so I’m just reading up and seeing where the RC scene has gone the past 2-ish years while I have been away working... I have the rest of the year off so I’m looking to research some chems, write some new music and smile :)

• Like 1

tryppi

@Brickssammy neev-labs.com has 3-HO-PCE and 3-HO-PCP. Ships domestic. Usually 3-5 business days. I've been using them for about a year

g-h-e-x-en
On 5/19/2019 at 6:49 AM, tryppi said:

@Brickssammy neev-labs.com has 3-HO-PCE and 3-HO-PCP. Ships domestic. Usually 3-5 business days. I've been using them for about a year

Current got wait going I would stay hopeful

If neone on Waitingtime feel free to say +- week so far(I'm 2 weeks mon)