Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
SpriteHamster

Phentermine / Adipex didn't work, DPH next?

SpriteHamster

My girlfriend was taking half then full 37.5mg Adipex pills prescribed from a doctor, maybe even taking 1 and half eventually but it didn't work for her. 

Mgillgan
Posted (edited)

Do they not work as in she is not experiencing appetite suppression ? or they don't work as in she has cleaned up her diet and incorporated exercise into her life and is not seeing results? 

Not sure I can be much help on this topic as I have been scripted @ddies for quite some time which gave me a cross tolerance with stimulants and I took phentermine one time and it did nothing for me 

As for plan B, has she considered T3 or Clen? There are definitely vendors on here who have those in stock

I have a friend who is a bikini model with her pro card and she swears by clen when she needs to get extra lean. I'm afraid to try it bc I don't think it would interact well with my current prescriptions, but it helps her lose fat in a short amount of time without losing muscle. She says the side effects can suck, but she has things to counteract them (muscle shaking and cramping, elevated heart rate etc) 

Also, did you mean DNP? If so, I don't have much knowledge about it except that it is an extremely effective fat burner, but also VERY dangerous and pretty hardcore. It can literally cook your body from the inside out! 

other ones to look into (no personal experience) ECA stack (I believe SL carries 3phedrine) and I've heard anavar yields good results 

Edited by Mgillgan
bad grammar

SpriteHamster
1 hour ago, Mgillgan said:

Do they not work as in she is not experiencing appetite suppression ? or they don't work as in she has cleaned up her diet and incorporated exercise into her life and is not seeing results? 

Not sure I can be much help on this topic as I have been scripted @ddies for quite some time which gave me a cross tolerance with stimulants and I took phentermine one time and it did nothing for me 

As for plan B, has she considered T3 or Clen? There are definitely vendors on here who have those in stock

I have a friend who is a bikini model with her pro card and she swears by clen when she needs to get extra lean. I'm afraid to try it bc I don't think it would interact well with my current prescriptions, but it helps her lose fat in a short amount of time without losing muscle. She says the side effects can suck, but she has things to counteract them (muscle shaking and cramping, elevated heart rate etc) 

Also, did you mean DNP? If so, I don't have much knowledge about it except that it is an extremely effective fat burner, but also VERY dangerous and pretty hardcore. It can literally cook your body from the inside out! 

other ones to look into (no personal experience) ECA stack (I believe SL carries 3phedrine) and I've heard anavar yields good results 

Wow I was even trying to not make the spelling .kayaks and still did, I guess that's what I get for not double checking. But she had a cold appetite and work out plan while on it I believe but I'll verify. This was a while ago.

And no she hasn't considered other things we didn't know about those.