Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Scalpelace

Absolute chems pepping for exit scam?

Scalpelace

So I noticed some things seem very off about the site. I thought at one point you could log in to check your order status but I can’t find anywhere to login now. I placed an order with bitcoin but got no confirmation email. Which is now the only way to track an order. And they are now offering 20% off if you use bitcoin. Everything about this seems sketchy to me. Am I paranoid or are they getting redy to bolt. Thankfully I only ordered 1 bottle of solution so I’m not out much. 

Jastewart1888
3 hours ago, Scalpelace said:

only

These individuals kept my money and didn’t send the 2 bottles of clam. I tried to reach out over and over and they were rude at best. Id stay away for the simple fact that they misplaced their moral compass. They’ve always seemed sketchy

• Like 1

Kaykr1
4 hours ago, Jastewart1888 said:

These individuals kept my money and didn’t send the 2 bottles of clam. I tried to reach out over and over and they were rude at best. Id stay away for the simple fact that they misplaced their moral compass. They’ve always seemed sketchy

Are you serious? I received my bottle just Friday and have two more on the way. I’ll show you proof of my tracking (just blurred out the location info )

D98DFFD4-0A39-4848-99E4-315FE20F423D.jpeg

77B1E26D-AB75-47D0-AAE2-C8FFC213988E.jpeg

Kaykr1
8 hours ago, Scalpelace said:

So I noticed some things seem very off about the site. I thought at one point you could log in to check your order status but I can’t find anywhere to login now. I placed an order with bitcoin but got no confirmation email. Which is now the only way to track an order. And they are now offering 20% off if you use bitcoin. Everything about this seems sketchy to me. Am I paranoid or are they getting redy to bolt. Thankfully I only ordered 1 bottle of solution so I’m not out much. 

I order from them weekly .. I always get my packages within 3-4 days so this is really confusing me :( 

Kaykr1

My tracking looks check as I googled what my tracking updates meant and none of them are legit .. aka scammed for second time in a week. I can’t afdird this why do people have to do this I’m legit crying right now (judge me I’m just on the verge of a breakdown literally ) I can’t afford to be ripped off 46 dollars then 35 on eBay which iknstill trying to file a claim they PayPal burbthey aren’t doing anything about it... I went from ordering from absolutechems weekly for a month to this ... I don’t understand and I paid via apply pay so there’s no secure money back garuntee with that just proves even people that have been legit and fast with me for a month straight can do this out of NOWHERE.. it’s not fair at all. I’m losing my trust in just about everything now even trusted vendors as I said I had my full trust in them til I’m hearing this and seeing my sketchy tracking. I’m facing so much real life stress I can’t have this petty stuff happen to me I’m already at my breaking point no joke ... I am helpless. The stigma there is on mental health to begin with is such a joke I can’t get professional help and I can’t even rely on what I thought were trusted vendors ... sorry for the long post just extremely upset cus now I’m gonna have stupid withdrawals from not getting the clon solution I been always ordering and idk what to do :( Just not doing good this was such a let down and has me extremely depressed (sorry for getting sappy on you guys for real) ok I’m done being a b*th about it .. just gotta get over it I guess ... 

Scalpelace

Well I received my order. But I probably won’t order from them again after reading mixed reviews lately. I think they are just becoming sloppy and rather than fixing the problem for the customer they just burn um. Definitely not an oporation is be willing to make a bulk order with. 

milaforjorik

never made a bulk order from them but they seem legit, one time one of the bottles seals leaked out during shipping and they resent it free of charge.  I think they are just very strict and have heard that they have been known to cut people off if they feel it in their best interest or the person isn't a researcher. I try to keep emailing back and forth and questions to a minimum.  I will agree that the crypto only bulk discounts sound a little shady, but I think they are legit.  hopefully they dont follow in elite ions footsteps

sweetmelissa589

Has anyone ordered their cl@m recently?  My last bottle was good which I bought off eb@y, but they removed the listing now and I'm a little nervous to order off their site?

• Like 1

Ipon

38@y has Clam from a fairly reputable vendor for sale right now. I can't vouch for it but, his ratings are all good.

• Like 2

sweetmelissa589

@Ipon Can't find it...

sweetmelissa589

Never mind.. found it.. thanks!

Kaykr1
On 5/12/2019 at 2:31 PM, Ipon said:

38@y has Clam from a fairly reputable vendor for sale right now. I can't vouch for it but, his ratings are all good.

What’s 38@y? I need clam so bad 

Ipon

Hi @Kaykr1 eb@y and it's sold out now sorry.

sweetmelissa589

@Kaykr1  There were 2 listing yesterday, but now they are gone today.. Oh well, it's probably a sign and saved myself some money.  Was too scared I'd get bunk and never ordered.  I wish @bsolute Chem$ still had theirs on Eb@y. 

sweetmelissa589

I ordered through @bsolute webite and had a little trouble with the gift card option, but it finally went through..  just hope it's okay like as when I bought through eb@y..  Still no TN though.. so a little nervous.