Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
Hammerblow

Are Big Muscles A Turn Off For Women

Vickydog
On 4/10/2019 at 11:52 AM, Hammerblow said:

Wow, no one needs to workout 3-4 hours a day that’s what we call junk reps, no benefit will be gained at all. I’m a pro and even leading up to a show I’ll maybe spend just over 2 hours in the gym spilt into two sessions. Walking my dog is my cardio. He doesn’t/didn’t sound like a great guy. 

Well im 6 ft 1. And definitely not into being a mass freak don’t get me wrong I’m bigger then your average bear but it’s classic physique I compete in so it’s about symmetry and proportions over how much size you can obtain.  The only time I look freaky is pre show when I’m 3% body fat but you can’t hold that all year round. 

I’m not really into screwing around it’s never been an attraction to me I’d rather have a good night with my friends then go out with the I’m going to fuck something mindset. I’m very picky but when I do find the right women she is the centre of my universe, I think that’s how it ought to be. Obviously still have plenty of time with the boys which she’ll understand because I’d expect the same from her and just don’t fuck with my gym time. But when you meet the certain soul you actually want to spend time together unfortunately my marriage never worked out for a variety of reasons but I still hold a lot of love for her. She’s a beautiful soul that just couldn’t overcome all her darkness and perhaps I could’ve done more. But hindsight is a great thing. I don’t think I’ll be remarrying I’m happy finding someone eventually that like I said previously compliments me or we compliment each other. I have to suffer fitness conventions and deary me...there’s not enough brain cells going round those ladies to spark a lightbulb. 

Ps. Thank you @mountaincat9 you are way too nice about me! I don’t take compliments well. It’s just my cooking you’re  after..I know the score. 

Rx

Staying in shape.  Muscles don't weigh plus or minus ..i'm a boomer, been going to a gym for 25years now...but it's just to stay hraltjy. Now, as a younger gal,u was dating every guy ,every hot guy, but Brains and a good listener and empathy are most instant to me.  Oh. And know your way around the fe.ale body in the sack.lol...remember a Seinfeld episode, "hotandheavy"..elaines guy wouldn't go South of her naval...ha ha. But TRUE.Sorry if Tmi, but all !i gal pals would agree

Hammerblow

Well as some already know, as I tracked my progress running up to my show on another thread, this was me 2 weeks out.s

I think I have a descent balance and I’m not overly muscular but the problem was definitely there. At the moment it’s no longer a problem I’ve met a lovely someone who loves my body but sees that as the icing on the cake (I know I don’t get it either?!?) 

So basically if you have the full package it’s the holy grail? Brains, good listener, empathy and not bad between the sheets but there’s still this perception it’s one of the other. I’m nothing special I think, just you know me! So it’s definitely not the holy grail I don’t think but a lot of judging a book by its cover.

Rx

0AF24685-1AA3-49E6-A4C3-62F92712706B.png

EA17188B-691A-4BAE-A622-58FF9331E862.jpeg