Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Admin

EuroMeds

Pinned posts
EuroMeds

**Cleared**

Edited by EuroMeds

Softee

3 days US to US.  Quality excellent.  Stealth very well done!

• Thanks 1

LatsDoodis

I still haven’t received any package from an order 2-3 weeks ago. Will update with the good news once I do. EuroMeds is a great guy to talk to and has been responsive on proton despite all he’s just gone through. So I trust I’ll see an incoming package on my usps account soon. Waited to chime in but wondering if this is just me left out. 

• Confused 1

Diego

I sent them an email on the 13th and I still haven't had answers, are they on vacation?

• Haha 1

EuroMeds

Vacation ') No friend.. Just busy, and blessed to be able to provide service..

If we havent responded please send new email..

discounted specials this weekend..

Thanks to everyone

EM

• Like 1

EuroMeds

Ive decided there will be a new menu very soon, their will also be exclusive and invite only access offered as a seperate service, so no one feels obligated whether you join or don't doeant change commitment to best service ..to additional and more value driven services, tutorials for how to use new tools and what and how they translate value will be private , and products that go above and beyond just being a vendor for medicine, The timing is perfect, and the opportunity cannot be silenced. If you like value, whether its meds, food, or finance.. You will like whats coming.

I know this is DrugBuyersGuide.net

But to only provide medicine is no longer the way.. If people hate it.. Ill can it.

**Additionally , Please post about deliveries everyone.. I know packages when they arrive.. It's nice to hear confirmation from you, and hopefully a brief minute for feedback and sharing.

If your not a client, please dont post how youve been emailing me, and I dont respond .. 😂

If your not a client, or was and refused replacement service and dislike me.. Keep it away from me is all I ask.

• Like 2

Sproing

Made an order for something with EM before I went away on holidays. 

Order arrived sometime within 7-12 day’s approximately.

Same great EM service. Always going above and beyond. Makes things right when things didn’t work out quite well out.

EuroMeds

Thank you for sharing with me, and the thread my friend. If there's anything further you need or wish for, you know where I can be reached.

Sincerely. 100% Money Back Guarantee and Satisfaction Guaranteed.

images-3.jpeg

• Like 1

03mt

Out of the blue I get a message from an old friend and I end up doing a sale, God how I missed you @EuroMeds Thank you brother much love!

• Thanks 1

2earls

As @EuroMeds suggests please use this thread to review your orders from Euromeds. Questions and answers are also allowed, but please try to keep vendor threads to order reviews so that they don't get cluttered with conversation or editorial comments. This way we can all find the information we read these for and that's how the vendor is performing right now. 

Thanks 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

EuroMeds

I have read so many nice emails about arrivals, and yes some orders are still on the way.. Overwhelmingly positive feedback has been powerful. It doesnt have to be on the thread, and in some private cases privacy is needed.

wish everyone the best, and catching up on unanswered messages last 24 hours, or unfinished dialogue. Thanks everyone.

• Like 1

veggieragz

Another order made with euro :) everything received, everything top top quality as per usual, a truly ace vendor in my experience. Thank you Euro love you!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Florida40Cal

Placed Two Orders Jan 8

Eagle 1 landed Jan 11

Eagle 2 landed Jam 13

I have to thank @EuroMeds for the fast delivery. Ordered top shelf snow and second tier snow (since top shelf was so good, I wanted to see was second tier was like (with the discount).

I gotta say, first class service first off. Second off, for the donation, second tier snow is still high quality. A little less rocky, but it didnt bother me.

Top shelf, as always, is on point. I Highly recommend either. If you want good stuff but want to save a little, dont be hesitant about getting second tier.

If you got the donation, get too shelf and go have an amazing time.

Thanks Euro!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

cowboy

Order confirmed 1/18 - Received 1/23

Fast shipping considering there was a weekend + MLK holiday in between! @EuroMeds communication was fantastic, highly responsive and professional throughout, and all magazines TOP quality. A+! Thanks Euro! 😃

Edited by cowboy
  • Thanks 1

EuroMeds

Stop deleting comments of clients, stop silencing people, and act in good faith plz

• Thanks 1