Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Stimchild729

Is bclsupply legit

Stimchild729

Been a bit, just back on the scene and placed an order without doing my research on the company (I know, my bad.) Didn't feel it was necessary as I had previously ordered from them a while back and everything was okay. However, this time they have been giving me a hassle and despite my order being updated to shipped and having selected a tracked shipping option I have not received shipping. I have messaged them repeatedly about tracking and they have not even attempted to reply.

TameImpalaLife

I wouldn’t really trust them at this moment. 

Especially based on what you said.

pm I have source for few dif good vendors. Most with sites. Most domestic. Key word. Most

Ipon

@TameImpalaLife I'm not one hundred percent sure but, it is somewhat frowned upon to PM back and forth for 5@l3z. If you know a good RC v3nd0r then you need to post them in the RC section so they can be evaluated. There has been much scamming in the RC department as of recent. Besides you can't PM anyway because you're not a sponsor. Not trying to come off rude but, this is the direction that this topic has been moving towards.

krunchy
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 5:17 PM, Stimchild729 said:

Been a bit, just back on the scene and placed an order without doing my research on the company (I know, my bad.) Didn't feel it was necessary as I had previously ordered from them a while back and everything was okay. However, this time they have been giving me a hassle and despite my order being updated to shipped and having selected a tracked shipping option I have not received shipping. I have messaged them repeatedly about tracking and they have not even attempted to reply.

Let us know how this turns out. I also had a couple orders with them some time back (still have some of the dpt and 4-aco-det) and was considering ordering again soon but have heard no recent news if they're still solid.

Mriscoll

Has there been any update with your order?

They were my go to vendor for the longest time and I would always get my order shipped out with a tracking number the next business day.  I could set my clock to it they were really consistent.   But I had my last order seized by customs/dhl a few months ago.  I messaged them about doing a reship.  They took a lot longer to get back to me then they have before in the pas and when they did they were out of what I ordered so they said they would do one when they restocked.   Fast forward two months and I got a random email with a tracking number.   I haven't received it yet but I'm interested in other peoples recent experiences with them.  They were my favorite for so long but now I don't know what to make of them.

Stimchild729

Unfortunately it didn't make it thru customs, the same day i got tracking it got grabbed up. I added a comment on my order history requesting a reship however they have yet to reply. I'll keep you updated if I ever receive my order. Damn shame as I used them back in the day with no issue. 

Mriscoll

That's really crappy man, I'm sorry 😕 The reship they sent for me is still stuck customs with no change so I'm starting to think the same thing happened to me.  

Stimchild729

Yeah man I could see if they sent me another tn, but no tn on a reship... Yeah idk it would be one thing if the foreign post office didn't currently have a warning issued for mail coming from "that place" but mine has obviously been grabbed up (word for word on original tn) and yet they won't honor the reship policy or if they did then why not send me a tracking?

Mriscoll

Yea, their communications have been sub par lately and it's really upsetting.

I'll let you know if there is any change with my orders or if I hear from them.   But as of now my tracking doesn't say it's been seized.  It just hasn't changed from ''Item being processed by customs" for over a week now.  😕

PituGuli

I used to buy from them often. It was probably about 4 years ago. I know people who have purchased from them with good results in the last 6mo... like said above communication isn't great. It was my go to for psychedelics. Im sure I still have some 5-HO-Mipt hcl, 4-Ac0-DMT, 4-HO-Mipt, DPT, and, if lucky, I may find some FPM or 3-FPM in my library of chemicals... they seem to have always had the same chemicals. If I am correct, I believe they used to have Ethylphenidate also.

A friend in Detroit has purchased from them recently with no problems.  They are located in Canada, yes? I live in Northwest USA now and have lived here my entire time in USA.

My biggest piece of advice would be this. If you are in USA I would suggest you go for the DHL shipping or maybe it is expedated package- if those two are different options go for DHL. That way it spends very little time in customs and arrives quickly in USA. I have never had any problems in customs and have received what I ordered quickly. 

When I was ordering from them I was a teachers aid in organic chemistry. My professor was an old hippy(correct word and spelling?) and was very interested in these tryptamines. I would buy extra just to test and purify with him after school. It is all- or was (and I assume still is) excellent quality. 

I had some life changing experiences of my spirit and my mind ¡v-ing their 5-HO-DMT or 4-Ac0-DMT that was only comparable to N,N, DMT... of course they are entirely different experiences. 

If psychedelics and stimulants were my preference then they would be on the list of my go to sites. 

Hope that helps a little. 

• Thanks 1

Stimchild729

Yeah they fucked me. Been requesting a reship since last Tuesday,  or even a response would have been acceptable. I hold no hope for a reship or even a refund and they sent an order confirmation to me again last Weds. No idea what that fuckin means, and Ive been checking the box frequently hoping for the best (my reship magically manifesting in my box) but expecting the worse. I have never had as bad of an experience with a vendor... Ever... In ten years