Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Kaykr1

https://buyrcbathsalts.com - legit/scam?

Kaykr1

Everytime I type in Clonazolam in google recently this site keeps popping up. Of course with the auto chat pop up it comes off at sketch & the either robot / avatar or person running the site says they take bitcoins (which I’ll never for the life of me fully understand how it works even tho I hear it’s easy)

im still hesitant even with the 5 reviews as they could be fake reviews to attract potential buyers.

what do you guys think? Just the site name itself seems to much of a dead giveaway as a scam, but I guess I’m being a tad desperate while I wait for elite. Any input on your thoughts?

-K

Rec

@Kaykr1 this is my problem with rc vendors, I think you need a bit more than 5 reviews that could be dodgy anyway before you make the jump to even think about sending money you need to look at how long there websites been up, and things like that, I'm no expert just what I have learnt here. Always be careful with your money 

• Thanks 1

Kaykr1

@Rec than you for your input . You make a good point.. not going to risk it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Artcoleman

I just lost 140$ to these scammers a couple days ago. In hindsight I see every red flag flying. Do not order from anyone not vetted fully here on DBG.

Biskobro

BATHSALTS WILL HAVE YOU TURN INTO THE WALKING DEAD AND HAVE YOU START EATING PEOPLE LOL...

:)

;)

TuesdayFourNow

Total scam. There are places that are solid. This isn’t one of them.

Jjay

Lots of reviews, surprise, surprise..they are all positive. lol. They have a TON of products..which is also a red flag. I may email them just to see what they say. teehee. Thanks for the warning, though.

Mrcriminal662

@Biskobro RTS! Respect The Salt! Lol.