Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
Hammerblow

Anabolicpalace.com

Hammerblow

Hey guys,

If your looking for a reliable source they have have been my go to source for the last couple of years now. They are a very professional outfit and stock great labs that my bloods have shown to be 100%

I’ve used them for two Preps and two Off season cycles and you know me guys I’d only recommend what I use myself and  works. They have fantastic communication (which can always be a let down with some sources)  they’re all pro’s so they know their shit when it comes to Anabolics. If you are UK based it’s next day everywhere else it’s my understanding a few days.

They’re prices are competitive there’s always cheaper sources but I’d rather pay a couple of extra bucks and know 1. It’ll arrive 2. It’s not bunk 3. It’s not bunk!!

Just thought I’d pass on the info because it can be a bloody minefield as those who know know! 

Peace 

Rx

chimpface

Looks good mate. I'll be ordering some test e from there soon I think. 

I'm after T3 at the moment but they're out of stock as well, gah! 

Hammerblow

Sweet glad I could help ma man. I’m running OP test right now (and a few other things) and it’s gtg. Blood work came back a few days ago 👌

Hammerblow

Just wanted to mention I received another successful order today from these boys again next day delivery. Introducing Biotech winny 50mg into my cycle for 6 weeks (absolute max I’d run it) and switching to T prop, I should come in dry as a bone.

If I haven’t already I’ll put something together about running winny. Great oral under certain conditions but like all orals it can be tough on you if you don’t have the necessary set up in place. 

R

• Like 1

chimpface

Cheers for the feedback mate always helpful. I'd never touch anything oral due to the liver toxicity issues personally especially as my last LFT came back "abnormal".

Hammerblow

Check out my article on liver protection. You should be able to run orals if you follow that protocol and keep the cycles short. 

Peace

R

trinity

Just to add we have access to a large selection and are cheaper than the mentioned site.