Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Dr Disrespect

Any customs issues w/smokey’s?

Mohawk
19 minutes ago, DoomKitty said:

@Mohawk  How many packs you have in customs atm?!?!!? Starting to think like you said you may be burned or just the shittiest of lucks!! Either way, sorry your packs aren't making it....You on the west coast by any chance? SF customs is usually brutal....

Hi DoomKillty -- you know more about this stuff it seems.  I have two stuck in customs.   One from smoke and one from chemtheory.    both shipped same day arrived same day NY customs.    Could get ugly.   Don't know yet.  

DoomKitty

Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to the oddities of customs seizures.  But it does seem more than coincidental that they both arrived at the same time and are missing.  I try and space out my packs especially if they are coming from the same country.  Not sure how much it helps but it seems safer at least.  I guess you could test the theory of your addy being burnt by ordering something legit from overseas and seeing if arrives with the green tape or not.  Best of luck and keep us updated!

Mohawk
18 hours ago, DoomKitty said:

Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to the oddities of customs seizures.  But it does seem more than coincidental that they both arrived at the same time and are missing.  I try and space out my packs especially if they are coming from the same country.  Not sure how much it helps but it seems safer at least.  I guess you could test the theory of your addy being burnt by ordering something legit from overseas and seeing if arrives with the green tape or not.  Best of luck and keep us updated!

Will do.  BTW, looking over past orders from smokeys, this is still well within the ranges of times .. the LL obviously ramped up the suspicion.   Also, a re-ship from trrc went through a week ago in 5 days and this is after LL received.  Go figure.  

• Like 1

Mohawk
On 10/25/2019 at 6:23 PM, DoomKitty said:

Update -- both outstanding mags arrived fine.    One interesting note on the LL ... it mentioned only one chem ... a benz0 and they even got that name wrong.     The same order had two other small mags, but those weren't listed.  Maybe benz0s  (it was a tiny, tiny order too) are scheduled and others chems may not be scheduled?       I checked out https://www.forfeiture.gov/pdf/CBP/OfficialNotification.pdf and nothing listed on that time frame matches the LL .. interesting site though.      

DoomKitty

Glad to hear you got your mags!  Never seen that site before thanks for that tip.  And hopefully thats your last LL...