Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Dr Disrespect

Any customs issues w/smokey’s?

LookingForRCs

In the past these guys were good. Now days, not so much. 

Ordered 1 gram of their 2effemaye waited about 45 days only to receive a LL. They offered a reship so I took it. Different address, same outcome. 

stuckinatornado

Made an order on the 07/02 and its still been in the same ISC San Fran .. so not looking hopeful.

thegreenery

I have had four shipments since January and only one showed up customs took the other three so I can't risk it anymore....

bdrc36

2 out of 2 received. And one was from a well know country that is very diligent on packages.  

Friedxxxman

I got a love letter once. Luckily I had the shipping insurance and I got the order resent 30 days later to a different address. The lover letter said is was pentadrone or some CATHINONES when I ordered 3-fpm so makes me think about the quality or accuracy of Smokey's. 

I never had any more problems out of like 6 orders. One was seized. Nothing else happened with customs...

Rit

I've had nothing but success w Smokey's in the past 3 months. I bet keeping it small helps. Roughly 5 orders have worked out great.

I have not personally orderered from smokey's but I have read A LOT of mixed reviews from great product, to no product arriving, to being sent fake product such as a cosmetic chemical in place of 6-apb. I would suggest ordering small and testing your products if you do decide to order.

Pilliam

I've ordered Smokeys lots in the past, back to 2012 (1 order of 20g cry$tal 3thylphenidat3 almost ended my marriage- my fault, not Smokeys). In my experience they are honest but it's like @Ipon said, their stealth sucks and postal employees know how to spot the packages and steal your shit. Most people won't complain that their quasi-legal package of gray market chems disappeared so they're in the clear. In my experience this started getting bad with the major NL vendors in spring of this year. Customs is probably wise to their methods as well, so if you're in the US the odds of getting an untracked order are slim.

Pilliam

Their packaging sucks, their selection sucks, and their online chat sucks. I was excited when they got something in stock called DMPD. The suffix sounded like it could be a m3thylph3nidat3 analog, googling showed a promising one with those initials- Dimethyl... I asked online chat, said sorry it was new and they didn't know. I took the risk and ordered. It showed up 30 days later, found it in my mailbox literally on Christmas morning and I was as excited as the kids were for their packages. I got coal in my stocking. It wasn't what I thought it was. Asked the online chat again and still didn't know. I still to this day dont know what it is.

Pilliam

But one would hope the online chat people would know what they're selling, or at least after 30 days.

condor3316

I ordered from Smokey's on September 5th and received it on September 12th.  I reside in the US and went with  tracking the order even though it ups the price.  This is my initial order with them and it 'eases my mind' seeing the package move through the system.  I am waiting on a couple reagents to test them but so far so good.  The packaging could have been better but it seem to blend in well with the rest of the mail but whatever, it worked.  If it tests out ok I will order from them again.

MannyF

2/4 lost at customs for me a 50% seizure rate.   Those official letters are a bit unnerving, not worth the risk with Smokeys anymore.

Tylenol

I had a package shipped from Smokey's sit in customs for more than 20 days, but it was eventually delivered without issue.  The package contained no banned substances.

They did take 7 days to actually ship it though.

Mohawk

Sitting in customs since 10/16 (9 days) I looked back on prior 5 orders ... usually much faster through.   Just had first LL with order from trrc after many.   Maybe address 'burned' if that truly happens.  Not sure if they focus on you after one is picked off.     Never had an issue with smokeys.    Will keep you posted.

DoomKitty

@Mohawk  How many packs you have in customs atm?!?!!? Starting to think like you said you may be burned or just the shittiest of lucks!! Either way, sorry your packs aren't making it....You on the west coast by any chance? SF customs is usually brutal....