Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

nostradamus19

Does anyone ever chemically test their stuff?

nostradamus19

Just ordered a tester card thingy. Basically, you smash a hi-dro or more fiend or code up and put it in this liquid then you spread it on this card and it tells you exactly what's in it. I don't mean to be an asshole or insult anyone's intelligence cause u all seem a lot smarter than I am anyways lol but these online farms you all suggest in the forums, have you tested their vitamins like this?

Mincemeat

I've never done it, but if I was skeptical I might. Most of the ones I'm aware of just indicate presence or absence rather than giving a concentration though, so if you suspect you're getting real product that's cut to shit it won't help you.

• Like 1

2earls

Once in a great while a member will pay the high cost of having a med properly tested at a lab. Used to be  $150 if it hasn't gone up. That is why most people settle for just finding out if their pill tests in the correct category such as opiates etc. I'm sure many members use these at home tests if they are trying something different such as a foreign brand or anything they are unsure about. It can never hurt to be extra cautious.

If a vendor is listed on this forum (other than the blacklist) they have been tested and are legit. That is the purpose of this forum and should anything change with a vendor than their reviews are going to reflect that. To be in good standing means they send what you pay for. 

• Like 1

2earls

I should add that the RC section is a whole different deal. 

• Like 1

tucker

Im getting a tester card ditto! Thanks for info!

• Like 1

stan5409

I've been looking for a test kit to tell me exactly what I had and not just the classification. I also want to know the fillers too since many can lead to kidney, liver, or other problems in time. It drives me nuts, and believe me I need no help getting there, when people on the site I left claim it's me and not the product and it works for them. True, we all have different chemistries but if one takes several and still feels like he had a drink of water there is a problem. I'm a big supplement guy and spend a fortune on the stuff. Probably does nothing but gives me expensive urine but its something I'm passionate about. There is an online Lab that for a fee allows one to read studies for major brands to see if they actually contain the mg's on the label. Many fail the test. Again this pertains to nutrients but they have done a couple prescriptions and they put the FDA on the spot for passing a generic which did more harm than good. I got involved with that one. This is what I'm looking for regarding the magazines we here are all concerned about. If anyone knows of a test or service I would appreciate the info. 

• Like 3

2earls

Ecstasy.org tests any type of pill, not just ecstasy, but they do not cover the filler aspect. If someone is ultra sensitive then I can see how this would be valuable information to know. I'm just afraid that the if it's  $150 to find out your vicodin is really Tramadol, then adding additional information would be more than could be practical. 

If anyone knows of other testing labs available to the public or has a recommendation on what the best home testing kit is then we would all love to have this information.

• Like 1

tucker

@2earls my pal gets his snacks tested all the time from vendors. ill find out where he buys his kits they seem pretty solid. he is on the pain group forum so he is def solid dude id think he is a member here but i know a while bac he said he was gonna join up because he was tired of going sy to buy/ good day 2u! 

• Like 1

myalias

@tucker

what pain group forum?

stan5409

Ok, for such a low price and favorable reviews I  purchased online a test kit and will give feedback after my first test. It tests for most of what we care about but not sure if it includes other fillers or the quantity of what is actually in each. If I expect to buy 500 mg of vitamin C and it tests at 50 mg then you can see not only am I losing money but the product would not be doing the job I paid for if a doctor told me to take 500mg twice a day. After questioning a recent order of tabs unmarked and looking nothing like the picture on the vendors website I am concerned. Would you buy an unmarked car? This question does not apply to police. 

• Like 1

tucker
Posted (edited)

@myaliasonline pain chat forum. it is through meetup manage my chronic pain & there is 1 on facebook thats a secret group that is called pain doctor ect. and there is also 1 on deep web that i love. A lot of people there that just discuss pain & what their journeys and problems are. A bunch of the folks are much older than me but many as young as in there 30s. we all just chat and support each other because we all have PAIN in common no matter our age &  you can also be invited in a secret group once you have been there for a while to chat with certain members or have a 1 on 1 chat when you discuss more "private" things like where to get "snacks" and who we can trust and who we cant but mainly its just like a group meeting with all of us coming together to discuss this huge thing we live with called PAIN!! It helps me so much just to discuss and be with others who understand my pain and don't just think i am a pill head even though i am because if i wasn't i could not function daily and so many docs want give much of anything now with all these new horrible laws and such insane rules!. So if you want to join hmu and i will invite you in/if you are on here i'm sure you are safe & someone that can be trusted. it is great support! i'm in my late 40's and i have been living with this for years now. 

Edited by tucker

stan5409
21 hours ago, tucker said:

@myaliasonline pain chat forum. it is through meetup manage my chronic pain & there is 1 on facebook thats a secret group that is called pain doctor ect. and there is also 1 on deep web that i love. A lot of people there that just discuss pain & what their journeys and problems are. A bunch of the folks are much older than me but many as young as in there 30s. we all just chat and support each other because we all have PAIN in common no matter our age &  you can also be invited in a secret group once you have been there for a while to chat with certain members or have a 1 on 1 chat when you discuss more "private" things like where to get "snacks" and who we can trust and who we cant but mainly its just like a group meeting with all of us coming together to discuss this huge thing we live with called PAIN!! It helps me so much just to discuss and be with others who understand my pain and don't just think i am a pill head even though i am because if i wasn't i could not function daily and so many docs want give much of anything now with all these new horrible laws and such insane rules!. So if you want to join hmu and i will invite you in/if you are on here i'm sure you are safe & someone that can be trusted. it is great support! i'm in my late 40's and i have been living with this for years now. 

You are so kind and welcoming but I'm not sure I'd fit in with that group since my problem is more involving sleep than pain. On the other hand, those living with pain would also have sleep problems so if you think it's a good idea maybe I should give it a try. BTW, not to sound weird but meditation, although it takes practice, can do wonders for many with pain especially Chi Gong (a form of Tai Chi) It's been studied by many Universities with favorable results. You can even get a head start on YouTube showing how to do it. Late 40's? That's nothing. My underpants is in it's late 40's. I'd like to be where you are since I'm 20 years older. 

tucker

@stan5409 thanks for the words & reply pal! you are very welcome btw! when i have more time i will be back to answer and reply to you. i am just now getting off my shift at work  my x is short! guess i better get to doing some work around here since they pay me to make glass. lol!! you are very welcome to join up! its free and fab! members r epic & all ages are there & its a support and info and personal journey type group its safe to and we can do private 1 on 1 chats when "snacks" and all are mentioned. safety there is top notch on vins and encryption i feel safe chatting imo! hmu or ill be back in day or 2! peace to you always pal! the underpants thing u said has made me laugh my ass off! u ain't old in humor thats for damn sure! lol i meditate daily but i am also a buddhist so it comes naturally for me but thanks so much for the words of advice! wish all peeps were as kind & non judgemental as u seem to be pal!  

myalias

@tucker

I think I would greatly benefit from having a group to talk to about my daily chronic pain.  I haven’t even seen 30 years old yet but I’ve lived for as long as I can remember with this pain and it wears on me so, so much.

I am sitting in my office trying not to sob loud enough for anyone to hear.  I am afraid of going to the doctor because of all the stories I hear and I feel like everyone I meet just thinks that I am a piece of shit junkie. 

ABBY890

I hear you @myalias. I do not have the pain issues, but I am a  medical assistant to people with pain issues, and in general, I feel as though there are very few physicians that take patients "Pain Rating" scale at their word. I get it, there is a problem with addiction, but it is a shame that 80% of patients under the age of 50 are treated as though they are simply lying to get scripts.  

I would encourage you to join these social media circles. I think everyone benefits from more information in nearly every situation.  For example, test kits. More information = better safety in their use.