Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
Vicodinners

chemicalplanet.net - Is it a legit vendor?

sweetmelissa589

@porkandbeansboy  did you ever get your order from th3re@lrc?  Was thinking of of ordering from them, but not sure if their still legit?

• Confused 1

porkandbeansboy
Posted (edited)

Lol not exactly sure why your wondering if they are "still Legit or not" th3re@lRC last time I got 1 Gram of D1cl@z3p@m not to long ago it took 3 weeks to arrive last time and its only been one week so considering Canadians can only choose Untracked Shipping I am hoping since the N0rflur@z3p@m is Legal 100% in my C0untry not that it matters much.

I would also have to say RCB0nl1n3.Biz is Legit for sure but they gave me 30MG Flubr0m@z3p@m Sample instead of 100MG and they said they would "make it better on my next Order" which I'm sure we all heard that before and it's a shame since it's a B3nz0 I have always wanted to try out but it costs a lot for a B3nz0 I have read might not be suitable for my Research Requirements at the moment.

The Et1z0l@m and D1cl@z3p@m is very good quality but I want to try @james li's D1cl@z3p@m and Et1z0l@m due to the fact that his Purity of the Order I got from him was as good as gets so.  and not to mention his Shipping only took 6 Days which everyone has said he does quick Shipping around a week instead of 21 Days which is how long RCB0NL1N3.BIZ and I strongly recommend to Buy anything that you can get at RCB0nl1n3.biz from him. I understand that they got some certain Research Chemicals that he does not stock but like I said if he has it.

Edited by porkandbeansboy
  • Thanks 1

Kosta

is ther3@irc an email? im unsure how to find that, or explore the options available by them?