Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
SpriteHamster

Dnp for fat loss

SpriteHamster

My girlfriend's interested in this.

Any reccomendations on what else to take with it are appreciated.

Edited by GreyDeadpool

2earls

I had to Google this to find out what it was and what I read was a bit frightening. It seems the side effects are severe.

What about some good old Phentermine? That doesn't work for her?

• Like 1

SpriteHamster

Please read more like the sub, it can be but doesn't that it is. Unsure how results vary between the two.

Jdoe1234
On 2/13/2019 at 2:17 AM, GreyDeadpool said:

My girlfriend's interested in this.

Any reccomendations on what else to take with it are appreciated.

Anonymousanabolics.com 

• Thanks 1

SpriteHamster
On 2/13/2019 at 3:24 AM, 2earls said:

I had to Google this to find out what it was and what I read was a bit frightening. It seems the side effects are severe.

We will start with trying that! I know DNP can vary and also if overdone can have some quite life-damaging effects. She truly deserves to lose weight with her work and diet but her body's homostasis says no. Never tried or heard of Phentermine until recently on this site actually :D thanks for the tip! Especially if it works and is less of a health risk!

SpriteHamster
On 2/13/2019 at 3:24 AM, 2earls said:

She actually has taken Phentermine and it didn't work, it was 37.5mg per pill and she took half a pill to start then a full pill to maybe 2 pills she doesn't remember. 

Exorcist1

DNP is easily available from vendors on MANY Steroid Board forums (all local).... be careful.. this stuff will literally cook you TO DEATH from the inside out... and you must stick to the diet protocols with this drug... you will feel like shit.. sweat like crazy 24/7.. you must sleep with fans on you (so you wont overheat).. please be safe and READ READ READ before using this...  a well known prep coach in bodybuilding had 2 of his clients die because he had them take too much....  be safe.. 

Exorcist1

SpriteHamster

The DNP subreddit says if you read and read and follow you'll be okay likely. But if there's something else to try we will 

Hammerblow

I’ve written a whole article on DNP in the steroid section that I would advise anyone who is thinking about running it read before they run it. Risk v reward always remember that. It’s the rule I follow before I run anything. 

Rx