Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
Ringo

Strange online pharmacy

Ringo

Does anyone know about the online pharmacy called Mахi Меgа sаlеs? They have a website with this exact name as one word, dot com. They seem to be a scam, but I didn't find them in blacklist. Anyone had experience?

myalias

They say they have crystal, I’d steer clear. I’m trying to see if they actually will respond in their chat and give me info.

myalias

Oh man, this site is something. They obviously have ripped off enough people and spent some money on web design. Flaws though, their website chat says “we are always here!”.

They weren’t, no response.

They have obvious business stock photos above their “endorsements” of the company.

They claim to sell crystal... no self respecting place would adverse that as its asking for trouble. Good thing for them that they are just taking money and don’t have the product, but even that is still illegal. Who knows were they are though so they won’t be prosecuted.

myalias

@Ringo 

where did you come across this site?

any chance of finding anything of merit is going to come from forums where real people can talk about success with a vendor. There will still be shills, but with all the scams out there, anyone in the bizz is gonna use forums to get customers, unless they are shit

• Thanks 1

porkandbeansboy

That screams fake as it gets like everything myalias has said. A god given fact and it is true no matter what and that is any Research Chemical Website claiming to sell a myriad of legal and blatantly illegal Street Drugs are complete 100% frauds. 

• Thanks 1