Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
porkandbeansboy

www.lsresearchchems.com anyone know anything good or bad about this place?

porkandbeansboy

www.lsresearchchems.com has purchased from these people or heard anything good or bad from other people about them. 

I am a bit skeptical considering you get a extremely cheap deal compared to other places with the same inventory. The only problem is you have got to order a fairly large amount to get it for a cheap price. 

porkandbeansboy

Sorry forgot I read about them here. I got another Forum for Research Chemical Vendor Reviews but it is literally just starting with barely any members or threads posted yet. I don't know the rules yet but if it's allowed then just message me and I will let you know the Website Link unless of course it is not allowed in that case forget you just read that lol. 

Edited by porkandbeansboy

myalias

@porkandbeansboy 

whats the name of the other forum?

After reddit clamped down there were loads of folks looking for a home and thats how I wound up here.  I like to keep tabs on things, even if I don’t plan to order anything at the time.

myalias

Looking at the site I am a bit wary. The descriptions cut off, the quantity doesn’t say weight, there is no contact info.

I don’t know if you sign in if there is more info but the site is very clunky. It could be real, but probably foreign(not necessarily a bad thing but its best to know where things come from to manage expectations).  They seem pretty new, if nothing else.

And you consider what a fairly large amount? I saw most things were 100$ or under that I looked at. No idea how muc you are gettig for that price though.

Fryman

@porkandbeansboy  

I'd love a link for the other site too if possible.  I'm in the same boat after the reddit ban wave.

porkandbeansboy

Ya I definitely will not be ordering from this website it seems to sketchy and the Forum Vendor Reviews is this link https://forum.rcvendors.eu/ but I believe it literally has just started out.