Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

myalias

The real rc

porkandbeansboy

Sorry if anything I'm being rude myalias I thought you had to Donate to be able to Private Message or some? Otherwise I am missing some because I go to your profile and I don't see anything. But regardless I don't even quite understand the rules behind Private Messaging regarding the Emails and stuff about scammers like I understand what your not supposed to just not exactly why or maybe i don't understand anything at all rofl. 

Oh and an update about therealrc I have been trying to contact him by Email asking if he can Email Me once he has Shipped out the Order so I will know when to expect in 2 weeks and I haven't got any replies. Does he not work on the Weekend or some I'm not sure? Using untracked shipping makes me nervous since if it takes longer than 2 weeks I will just start to expect the worse and if it never arrives I am out all the money I payed. :( 

Edited by porkandbeansboy

myalias

@porkandbeansboy 

You do need to donate to pm. 

I suggest you go read through all the intro stuff, and if you already have, read it again, but more closely.  Before posting at all you should know the rules well. I have issue with your posts here because my thread is derailed and now we are talking about newbie stuff, which has its place dedicated to it. If people just post whever they please, those seeking information regarding a specific topic then have to wade through everything. If you are still able, please edit your posts down to just what is pertinent here(only things regarding the vend0r I posted and preferably only reviews of him).

I would love to help you and answer all your questions, but you need to donate and become a sponsor so we can pm.  Rules regarding pm are there to protect you from scammers, basically don’t give your money if someone tries to give sources that aren’t community tested. 

Regarding contacting vend0rs and untr@cked shipping, if you do not have the patience to wait a few days or a few weeks without losing your marbles or cannot afford to lose the loot you put down for an order, then you should stick to buying things off the street.  I’ve been playing with rc cars for a long time, so I can appreciate the apprehension involved, but you need to relax. Vend0rs are people too, loads of them don’t work weekends, I like this dude because his communication has always been on point, but you gotta give him the opportunity. What I usually do, is make the 0rder with d0llars I can stand to lose(no risk, no reward), after doing loads of research on what I am looking for and reviews of who I am getting it from(which I hope to have here once this wonderful community makes some 0rders), I forget about the order. As close to completely as I can. So much so when it eventually shows up in my mailbox, it is like a present to myself.

I have never been ripped off(knock on wood) because I do the research. I decided to share with the community, but always, always search for info from other sources. A lot of the places that shared this type of info got shut down(which is why I out it here so it doesn’t disappear), but you should still use your search engines for everything.

Edited by myalias
Word
  • Like 1

theone8399

Well said my friend. Sorry doe the further detail but very well said. 

• Thanks 1

porkandbeansboy

lol I figured he worked weekends as I stated which he does as I got an email reply today which is why I am posting an update right now

But I did not mean was a literally I can't afford it was I too have had years of experience with one and only one good vendor but they are long gone these days and with current climate with Research Chemical Scene with Reddit Sub-forum being down etc. it's more like I was trying to say figuratively I would give it maybe one more try only because this try is with untracked shipping and if it happens twice to me I can't afford it was not literal. 

I came here to make an update though which I hope this little bit of detail to my update on the vendor doesn't seem as derailing to you in your eyes and for the record I did attempt to edit my past posts down to get rid of the excess talk but couldn't do it at that point I apologize for that. 

I really wish I payed with a Bank Wire Transfer but I was not planning to buy from here originally and I figured why not since I had it anyways right? My mistake because he asked some I don't understand exactly I will copy and paste it the email he sent to Me. 

"hi did you place your order? Can you mail your order number?" I am not sure what he means by order number so I checked on the website and I only saw the bell thing and it states and I quote "Your Payment Successfully Completed." which I told him that plus the exact Wallet I.D. number And date I sent to his account which I am new to using bitcoin so I believe each Bitcoin Payment Sent has a very complicated and unique case sensitive long letters and numbers so I copy and pasted the date and the I.D. of which it came from plus the amount I payed and I remember typing in the description of the 1 Gram Diclazepam as the description for the reason for Sending the Payment when the Bitcoin Payment Sending gave Me an option. 

I will post an update and hopefully he and I can figure this all out tomorrow since I emailed pretty late after he sent it to Me wish I had replied right away but I figured that he was just replying he had sent the pacakage and it was on it's way which is not why I was "losing my nerves" or whatever but because I read he is very quick and found it a bit odd. What do you know I was right it was a bit odd I did not hear from him which it says after payment I should get an update but I figured maybe he was just a bit slow which I heard he is sometimes and I thought worse case it would be mailed today.

I have heard on Discord chat for Vendor reviews that he is really good at resolving issues so my hopes are in high spirits we'll figure this out unlike other vendors I would not be as confident as I am about him right now. 

Edited by porkandbeansboy

OGthunder50

@myaliasI think customs has mine, I made a order on 2/17 and 2/22 both with tracking feeling good as I have ordered other things from overseas. They both processed through the iSc Chicago and no movement since. I know that is just a sorting facility and means Your through airport 

• Like 1

myalias

@OGthunder50

its happened to me too bud, your shit will sit here and there where all sorts of things could happen to if you let your imagination run wild. But really its just waiting in line.

They dont want your piddly package(assumtion made, could be sizable but unlikely chance as its the first purchase.

Do your best to forget it exists.  I was waiting for a package from Elsewhere and expect any day fo finally get updated tracking, and its late but will arrive in a few.

My nerves about it all,  I needed helobto calm that.

Ipon

From what I can tell from the shipping policy. Tracked shipping means it's sent registered airmail. You will have to sign for it but, this is a very good indicator that it will actually make it to you. His prices for product and shipping are very reasonable compared to other RC vendors I won't mention in this thread. I'm placing an order now and will let everyone know how it works out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OGthunder50

@myalias I have ordered many many times overseas but it just sucks when you have several hundred dollars on taking a chance, but I did my research and trust company I just don’t want it to get taken or held up. Is powders so that is concerning just cause looks odd, but legal in my state.

hope you sense my frustration and anxiety, and I appreciate your help to calm my nerves. Soon as I see updated tracking I’llbe fine. Thanks for support, really wanna become paying member but don’t know how much easier it’ll help, especially with rc since this is most often a other vendor site ...thoughts?

• Like 1

Droogas
Posted (edited)

My pack landed after 11 days. I've only run 2 experiments but I can't say I'm very happy with what I got. The 3hopcp seems more caustic than previous batches I've had and the diphenidine is just a fucking 12 hour long head ache. I've never had diphenidine before so maybe that's normal 🤷‍♂️ I'm not going to touch it again until I'm done with finals.

Edited by Droogas

Ipon

I'm sorry to hear that. Now I'm worried about the book of stamps I just ordered. 

• Like 1

Droogas
Posted (edited)

@IponI just filled a toilet bowl with fluorescent yellow/iodine colored diarrhea 🤣 People on reddit say I probably pyrolized it and its full of carcinogens. 

Edited by Droogas

myalias

@Droogas

have you contacted them?

Droogas
Posted (edited)

@myalias No, I'm still not sure exactly what the issue is. I can't really do a full retest of them at the moment. I did try vacuuming a 20mg sample of the 3hopcp again and it had a very mild reaction. 

Edited by Droogas

Droogas

This was Marquis

rugs.png

Droogas

So I think the 3hopcp I got is weaker than previous batches I got from Neevs, but it's still decent. I tried vaping the diphenidine again and it was kind of cool this time. I must have burnt it real bad the first time which gave me an awful trip. I used a thicker metal measuring tea spoon to vape it off of instead of foil and it vaped much nicer. Effects were interesting for ~40 minutes but I'm not sure how I'd use it in the future. I wouldn't really enjoy it at parties and just by myself would be fiendish. My mouth did taste very much like cancer for 2 hours. I'm going to the beach this weekend and hope to try 6apb for the first time. Hopefully I will try ephenidine but I hear it lasts 6+ hours so I don't really want to experiment with that in a totally unfamiliar and crowded setting.