Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

GreyDeadpool

Roche Valium with a V Shaped Cutout?

GreyDeadpool

Any sources for this?

Also interested in Klonopins with the K cutouts. 

Dickslapperman

Good luck on that one 

GreyDeadpool
2 hours ago, Dickslapperman said:

Good luck on that one 

What about the Kpins?

Dickslapperman

@GreyDeadpool sorry theirs no way you'll find them unless you know someone personally I haven't seen a K Cut in over 14 years not saying their not around just they are I believe only US&A made Roche if I'm correct

• Thanks 1

GreyDeadpool
On 2/8/2019 at 10:05 AM, Dickslapperman said:

@GreyDeadpool sorry theirs no way you'll find them unless you know someone personally I haven't seen a K Cut in over 14 years not saying their not around just they are I believe only US&A made Roche if I'm correct

Dang, similar with V-Cuts? I get it being a bit harder but when making the press dyes I wish they'd just throw that fun hole in and probably use less filler and binder. But thanks!

Edited by GreyDeadpool

SleepyMonkey
6 hours ago, GreyDeadpool said:

Dang, similar with V-Cuts? I get it being a bit harder but when making the press dyes I wish they'd just throw that fun hole in and probably use less filler and binder. But thanks!

The only time I've ever seen kl0ns with the k-cut was when I was prescribed years ago. The pharmacist just threw a label on a brand bottle and I had 100 of them for a while. I always wondered if there was like a bucket at the kl0n factory that all the k cuts fell into.... what a score that would be!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

porkandbeansboy
Posted (edited)

I'm Prescribed PMS-Clonazepam in Canada and I was told Klonopin And Rivotril have been Discontinued but I read online Rivotril is still continued and I don't know about the V Cut Valiums but I do know I have only seen APO Brand Diazepam in Canada just like Hydrocodone is only in Cough Syrup here unlike in the states which have it's prescribed as a PK Tablet. I read 75% of worlds prescriptions are used in U.S. so it would make sense the V Cut Valiums are only made and Prescribed there by Roche but I did have a friend who had some of them one time I don't know where they got it though. 

Rivotril is supposed to be just as good Brand as Klonopin and since it's been discontinued that could explain why nobody has seen the Klonopin Brand in a long time and the obvious fact these Brand Names Vs. Generic forms are more expensive etc. but I have red the Roche V Cut Valium compared to a Generic Diazepam Pill they tested to compared absorption. The Generic Diazepam only absorbed 75% of the Drug and the F.D.A just refuses to acknowledge the difference that certain binders and fillers have an effect it has on absorbing the active ingredient amount in different Tablet Formulations. 

I have read that Clonazepam is the worse for different Brands specifically the Actavis does nothing at all if you just simply google that Brand people have gone into withdrawal from switching prescriptions from a different Brand. 

I am still learning how things work on these Forums so I hope and apologize if I broke of any of the rules by posting something like I don't know if I am supposed to be typing D1@z3p@m instead of Diazepam for example since I have seen a lot of people typing out certain things like that maybe for legal protection reasons potentially as I simply have no idea... 

Edited by porkandbeansboy
  • Thanks 1

wobina

@porkandbeansboy I think they just type it that way to make it unsearchable.... Or at least less searchable.

porkandbeansboy
Posted (edited)

I will be asking the Pharmacy if they have Roche V Cut Valium or if they only have that Brand in the States or if Canada has it too just for the sake of knowing if it is a country where the U.S. is only place that gets them or not which is useful info to you I assume? 

Oh and I figured that much but is it for legal purposes or what is the reason people want it not to be as accessible to the general public as easily through google searches you'd think it'd be a good thing since it would help people find this website and hence make it get more users etc. but clearly I am missing something probably an obvious reason, i apologize if I shouldn't be asking this here but I really want to try and follow the rules here as best as possible and unspoken not rules but just practices like this one included might be beneficial to Me in someway I just don't understand or see for example i Guess...? 

Edited by porkandbeansboy
  • Like 1

wobina

@porkandbeansboy Because I'm sure feds sometimes lurk around different review websites.