Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

HanSaadaX

Tianeptine Vendor Sourcing

porkandbeansboy

Tr@mz is short for what your talking about it does not just effect serotonin myalias it lowers your seizure threshold anything more than a dosage of 4 0 0 M G daily then it will increase the chances of seizures exponentially. Oh and is there a reason I need to aware of people speak about things in the term like Tr@mz it says nothing in the rules about I am not sure if what I did wrong but I need my posts approved by a moderator which I did not before could this be the reason? 

Mgillgan
Posted (edited)

I am aware of a reputable source of tablets of tianeptine... If it's okay with Admin I can let you know or shoot you a PM

I feel like their sister site or even the site I am referring to used to be in the international section, but I'm not seeing it, but it doesn't look blacklisted either. 

Since they aren't an approved vendor, I just wanna double check 

Edited by Mgillgan
spelling error

mrtostados

I, personally, have had a good experience with mondialk.com. They carry a number of nootropics, including tianeptine (both the sodium and sulfate salts). I haven't tried their tianeptine, but their F-phenibut was very good. Speaking of which, I'm going to make a post about them in the vendors section now.

redsdriver

I was wondering if anyone could suggest websites, discussion groups, etc. where a person might find people looking for sources of tianeptine?