Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Admin

James li

Rec

Hi I inquired when li was first put out here got a wui res he said I could get a test size magazine order for 100 usd for the bennes type I just never did as no except the review I just read, review s shame I can't afford to take the risk. All the best rec

aBBazaBBa123

Has anyone tried Mr. Li etiz0la@m powder and know about shipping times to US?

Ipon

Very interested. Would like to know if pellets are an option or powder only?

james li

@aBBazaBBa123 from china to USA  about 1-2 week  .

james li

@Iponwe only sell powder ,do not have pellet 

james li

@RecWe have done business with kashking ( this forum member )for one year ,He introduced me to this forum . He knows that we  have good quality goods , and we also  sell goods on other platforms, We have high quality products and good service. 

Rec
13 hours ago, james li said:

@RecWe have done business with kashking ( this forum member )for one year ,He introduced me to this forum . He knows that we  have good quality goods , and we also  sell goods on other platforms, We have high quality products and good service. 

Hi James li ho long to the UK roughly in shipping times and have you had any success in sending to the UK? I am very interested as not many places I kn send to the UK. 

New user01

Can't seem to get  your email working. I would like to test some ketamine on my plants or something like I have got to donate. Lol. This site socks!!!

james li
10 hours ago, New user01 said:

Can't seem to get  your email working. I would like to test some ketamine on my plants or something like I have got to donate. Lol. This site socks!!!

please check your email , replied 

james li
11 hours ago, Rec said:

Hi James li ho long to the UK roughly in shipping times and have you had any success in sending to the UK? I am very interested as not many places I kn send to the UK. 

from china to Uk about 1-2weeks , we also have Uk clients and send to them often .

• Like 1

BlockO-N---ack

Yas please reply and finding donation can't you (was getting cleand evry to you getting your gettings work please) send email regarding

james li

All friends ,

we have received a lot of emails during this period. Thank you very much for your trust and support. In order to thank all your friends  support, we have launched a special promotion activity about etizolam , from now on , 3 grams of etizolam for 100 dollars (incluing shiping ) This activity is from February 25th to March 4th, and we will restore to the original price after a week.

Best regard ,

James li 

New user01

So far I have not placed a order yet but James seems very helpful with a ton of question, I have had. Just got to get a safe way to use powder. I am not one for just jumping into the waters, I want  to make sure everything is done right and safe.

Kashking

Another successful order from James.. He is a top notch vender with high quality products and excellent customer service. He goes above and beyond for me every time. He just sent me his new products list. Try him out I guarantee u won't be disappointed 💯

10fe14fda8f6344e.jpg

phrost

7 days to cross the pacific, quality, thanks

• Like 1