Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Harbin

Sleep problems/ Tramadol

Harbin

when I take Tramadol I  have trouble sleeping. Have others had this problem and How did you deal with it?

kinsona

Harbin, welcome to the forum.

A little more info would help support answers. What MG's and what time of day. I have consumed these for the past 10 years so have a pretty solid experience of them.

myalias

I have read people having an easier time with sleep on t@pentad0l. It is more or less the stronger version of tr@m, less stimulating I believe. 

Villervalle
On 1/16/2019 at 9:49 AM, Harbin said:

when I take Tramadol I  have trouble sleeping. Have others had this problem and How did you deal with it?

Al about how much you take before sleep . Personally if I take full dose (200 mg) sleep will come after 03AM:/

Akup7ich

I have the opposite problem I need tram to sleep or my legs hurt and my body shakes .doesnt help I have taken the shit so long (10yrs) . 

I am trying to stay on the lowest daily dose . And take a break from them ever Subtly.

but I get the best sleep when I do take a half or a quarter of a 100 mg 

but it I hit over 300 mg a day I do get sick from it and had a spell of agitation. So I try 100 mg of IR split up or a  200 mg ER  a day 

Edited by Akup7ich