Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Monik3r

2-FMA or 4F-MPH Vendor Help Needed!

k20

Always wanted to try 2~FMA and probably could use it more than ever. The increased productivity and relatively less side effects really interest me. It used to be everywhere but it almost seems nonexistent in the US, any idea why? I also read mixed reviews about smokey. Any US vendors would be great.

Sheol151

Does anyone know what happened to purple g? Was going well then they havent updated their site since the 1st. Had a pack for preshipment  disappear. Wont respond to emails... they just started their help desk option so i dont think they would exit after retooling the site. I sent an email to labconnect we will see how that goes i guess

Sheol151

Yeah i sent labconnect money. Have yet to see anything on informed. Today was one of his listed shipping days. Between him. Pgc and damn midir. Im out like.....more than i care to admit but a paycheck to most  people. Kinda starting to suck. Just looking for a solid vendor and it use to be so easy....or maybe ill get l7cky and like a horde of mail  will pop up at once lol. I doubt it highly. Sucks.

titaniumninjax

I'd be careful with purpleghostchemicals... I placed a small order with them 2+ weeks back and have had zero communications or deliveries, hoping there is a good explanation but I'm not holding my breath...

Sheol151

Ive had nothing but good experiences with pgc until my last two orders. Which appeared on informed then poof. Gone with no email. Plus those people usually update their front page atleast once or twice a week and close the shop... im thinking something must have happened to them as they have not shut down for the weekend as usual. Also following up labconnect updated his pastebin page today. Stating he was shipping.But nothing appeared on informed today and yes i paid for priority... if this changes ill update and redact what ive said but i feel i got ripped yet again.

Dr Disrespect

smokey's 2-FMA is trash; I'm not even sure what it is. I tested positive for shit like PCP and shit i've never heard of from taking that. But, therealrc.com is legit. They have 2-fma in stock and its quality. 

Kraken

@Sheol151  I also placed an order with labconnect last Friday (5/17). Paid for priority. They were quick to respond with payment info but since then have completely ignored all my follow up emails. I'm not holding my breath and highly suggest staying away from ordering with them in the meantime

Sheol151

Man what the hell happened i sent three dudes money and so far  nothing. I know thats the game but i lost my two go to vendors at the same time. I cant find a new one. It sucks it use to be so easy. Why do people suck so bad. Either they tell you how you have to live your one life because they know everthing  about everything (eyeroll) or they rip you off and dont even feel the slightest remorse.... im just trying to take a break like once a damn month without blatanly breaking their precious laws. Rant over.

• Thanks 1

Sheol151

So lab connect lowered his php prices. So even though i have yet to receive my initial order. I sent him a priv note saying(summerized) "dude i will buy more i you send me tracking or the first order i made 15 days ago" he read them cuz the notes are destroyed and didnt respond even to that so i think hes a one n done burner. But again i will redact that if it actually ever shows up but its doubtful since i havent hotton a response since i sent payment.

Sheol151
On 5/23/2019 at 6:29 PM, Kraken said:

@Sheol151  I also placed an order with labconnect last Friday (5/17). Paid for priority. They were quick to respond with payment info but since then have completely ignored all my follow up emails. I'm not holding my breath and highly suggest staying away from ordering with them in the meantime

Any updates on your status? Still waiting?

RC4Me

Labconnect scammed me. Requested FMA with express delivery and got a response with a BTC address in a couple hrs. That was the last I heard and it’s been 2 weeks. 

Even tried to place another order to see if maybe he was just being lazy but, nah, this guy just takes money and laughs.