Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

patsbear

Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction? I have access to the VIP boards. Vyvanse is the only thing that helps with severe fatigue related to depression and allows me to function somewhat normally however I can no longer get it prescribed

Blake33

Hey man. I have a script. I believe I have an extra 30 of them lying around somewhere (40mg each). It's not much but if I can find it I will let you know. If so they're all yours.

• Like 1

Blake33
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Blake33 said:

Ah sorry about that. I can't edit my post for some reason. I will report it so you guys can delete it

Edited by Blake33

Painful heart

@Blake33 do you have pm? 

Tomosan

I think you’ll have a very tough time finding it honestly. There is one source on here that provides Adderall and a few that offer Ritalin but I’ve never seen Vyvanse on these boards 

Painful heart

I know where to get vyvnase. Only one vendor I’ve seen on here so far. Keep looking you shell find. 

Exorcist1

I've seen it from a vendor on here..  have also seen it on steroid board forums..   ordered 3 bottles..  powerful stuff..  I only take it once a week on my day off to clean the ENTIRE house..   

Exorcist1

Kinda pricey.. but these will last me a long time..

20190413_084909.jpg

• Like 2

Dr Disrespect

@Exorcist1 name of supplier I want

Sail4ever

@Dr Disrespect pm me, I have a source

Exorcist1

@Sail4ever tried to message you..  

Painful heart

@Exorcist1 can you pm me, I would like to know more. 

brandon74

@Sail4ever I believe that as members here it is against the rules to sell through pms.  I know a lot of people through the years have been suspended for this. Just a word of caution

• Like 1

brandon74
On 4/11/2019 at 1:12 AM, Blake33 said:

Hey man. I have a script. I believe I have an extra 30 of them lying around somewhere (40mg each). It's not much but if I can find it I will let you know. If so they're all yours.

Exactly as admin said and what I thought.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2earls

This whole thread was a disaster. Everyone should familiarize themselves with the forum rules before posting. 

It is not allowed to sell your prescription or anything else for that matter. Sharing sources via pm is against the rules as well to prevent potential scamming. You can pm another member to tell them that a vendor who is listed here has a certain item if you want to be helpful.

Thanks @brandon74

• Like 2