Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Dumbo88

XYZDOMESTIC**********

Nixion
On 1/13/2019 at 9:23 AM, Dumbo88 said:

Long time reliable source with incredible gear.  Great list and great prices.  I vouch for this guy.

Do you know what forum XYZDOMESTIC is on in the bodybuilding community? Where can we find reviews on his gear? I have been around a very long time  when it comes to AAS. From all my boards I frequently view not once have I heard of this person. Are there products Lab tested? Do they conduct regular in house checks on our raws with an automatic melting point tester.
A melting point tester allows companies how pure the raw materials are.

Edited by Nixion
  • Like 1

prudish

Yeah I forgot the golden rule be CAREFULL He used the trust I have in DBG to get over on me. looks like.

prudish
On 1/23/2019 at 3:47 PM, 2earls said:

Yes, I too am watching and waiting to hear what your results are @prudish

I know it said shipping Monday, but that would have had to be today. Have they gone silent on you and that is why you are thinking the worst?

yep don't mess with dumbo88  xyzdomesticnee****** not safe. very least you will loose your money.

Nixion

On 1/23/2019 at 9:23 AM, prudish said:

Yeah I forgot the golden rule be CAREFULL He used the trust I have in DBG to get over on me. looks like.

@prudish  Don't worry man it happens to the best of use when I first start out looking for a legit source I lost 300 dollars 

Edited by Nixion
Messed up

prudish

Good work 2earls

2earls

And Admin too.

I don't know if the OP is the one and the same as the "vendor", but it doesn't matter. They vouched for them and are banned unless they want to reimburse @prudish

In the areas where members can suggest vendors it's a good idea to wait for someone like @Nixion to weigh in or do your own research. I despise the fact that people use our forum to mislead or take advantage of anyone.

• Like 2

Jdoe1234
On 1/24/2019 at 8:51 PM, prudish said:

Good work 2earls

I hate seeing people get burnt out of their hard earned money.  Would you mind posting what you ordered and I'll see what I can do to help you out.  

Edit:  I didn't realize it was for rec substances.  If it was AAS related I could have done something.  My apologies for getting your hopes up once again.

Edited by Jdoe1234
Overlooked

prudish

people like dumbo88 are frightening because of what they could do to others.

prudish

Hey thank you all..