Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Dumbo88

Trumpy's Snivelling

Dumbo88
Posted (edited)

What is the deal with Trumps snivelling when he talks?  One thing Lyin' Ted was right about, he is a sniffler.

He doesn't seem to be able to inhale without making a loud weird nasal sniffling noise.  It was really apparent during the debates.  They have tried to minimalize it since being elected but they just can't quite get rid of it.  Last night when he was staring creepily into the teleprompter and struggling to read the words, it was very noticeable.  I have to say, that man is absolutely repulsive in absolutely every way I can think of from the way he looks (bloated dead orange frog) to his manner of speaking and of course what he says.

Trump and his cult like supporters are shining examples of the Dunning-Kruger effect.  Any Trumpy's that would like to refute this please, I welcome you.

I posted this in THE POLITICS section so all you Snowflake cry baby Trumpy's that are going to go run tell Mama, don't bother.  Either state your case or go pout somewhere else.  Or start your own thread about how mean people are to you and how fascist don't like being called fascist.  Any Steve King supporters in the fascist crowd out there?  If you voted for Steve King you are a truly truly disgusting sub human pile of shit, more so than those still supporting the Orange Clown Fascist in the White House. 

"Shut up and enjoy the ride... SNIFFFFF"

bob.jpg

Edited by Dumbo88
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dickslapperman
Posted (edited)

Hows Trump a facist, because he puts America first that's every presidents job of EVERY country lmao, oh I'm sorry you would  rather of had Hillary who leaked 1000s of classified emails and have her husband who sexually assaulted atliest 20 innocent woman by her side. Insanity

WHO CARES IF HE SNIFFS even though I've never noticed it ever

Edited by Dickslapperman

chchtwo

Yikes!  I must refrain from getting involved in this bees nest section.  I hate to hear Trumpys say things like that.  It makes me think the world's gone mad.  I can't engage or watch much more.  This is what the effect has become:

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension—a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.

The sniffling thing I hadn't really thought about before this post, but it is true.  However, it's toward the bottom of the list of 1000, imho.

regards,

chctwo

• Like 1

aintnouse

If I am not mistaken "The Orange Bloated One"  has fondled a woman or three in his time.  I believe there was an audiotape released...Inside Edition?  E! News Daily??  Oh yeah...the Access Hollywood tape!!  Unfortunately the Donald is a fascist, a white supremacist, a misogynist, a liar and a moron.   Its sad to see our country run into the ground by a bunch of old racist white men.   To see the constitution trampled, to see nepotism run amok and to see our struggling environment poisoned with new outdated environmental policies is just heartbreaking.   Hopefully after 2020 we will be left with a candidate that can heal the gaping wounds that these asshats ripped wide open during their corrupt and morally bankrupt tenure.    One can hope.....

chchtwo

Apologize in advance for this one, but I have to say it.  Haven't really had the opportunity and don't really like talking politics because my area, despite being blue due to the demographics here, there are way too many confrontational Trumpys around.  I hate one person more than Trump, but it's close.

Stephen f*cking Miller!!!!!

MF, I would clock him so hard if I had the opportunity  OMG!!

That actually felt good.  My wife dislikes Trump, only for recognizing what a whack job he is.  However, she is a Republican.  Needless to say, we don't talk politics in my own home.  You guys just make me feel too comfortable.  I've been bottled up for too long.

Sorry,

chctwo

• Like 1

aintnouse

I kinda like this silhouette because I think it is true.

@chchtwo  I wholeheartedly agree with your take on Stephen Miller.  He's a little power hungry racist that has a disdain for non-whites.  It is hard for me to stomach that this little POS has total control over immigration policy.    He truly deserves a special place in hell!!

cs8qzw2owfuhbrg3s2ji.jpg

• Like 1