Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
Def_Starr

Took 3 soma's for my back first time

Def_Starr

Hello, so brief description, 4 herniated disc in neck and lower back(lumbar) with sciatic nerve from years of skating, surfing, car accidents..... Before the doctors would prescribe me Flexeril and I feel loosen up, groggy.

I took 3 350mg soma's , a hot soaking bath and the kick in my back is still there , I did every stretch possible? is Soma also a numbing agent? cause I still felt the kink in the back and I still had a raging headache from 5pm, and I was surprised 3 soma's would also calm the headache

can the otc pain relief medication interfere with me not feeling loose, and muscle just jelly?

I got frustrated so from each hour I try Aleve pm, than Tylenol pm than Advil pm, could be the seasonal weather change in temperature giving me those evening headaches that makes that one MOLAR(tooth) in the back always FKIN HURT, and I just recently had a cleaning.. 

Def_Starr

I dunno maybe I took to much other junk yesterday that I didn't feel the muscle relaxant ? can caffeine or workout stimulants reduce muscle relaxation?

myalias

Caffeine and other stimulants will certainly impact the effectiveness of muscle relaxants.@Def_Starr 

avoid any stimulants if possible, or switch to a caffeine source with l-theanine(tea).

if you want to get the most out of your s@mas, be sure to take them on an empty stomach as well

• Like 1

g-h-e-x-en

described ,notaccurate,from a binge is wierd kind 

dramasize stims tho, issues then after with JUST stims being bc backed tucked to get the, see

Trudy L
On 1/24/2019 at 11:25 AM, myalias said:

Caffeine and other stimulants will certainly impact the effectiveness of muscle relaxants.@Def_Starr 

avoid any stimulants if possible, or switch to a caffeine source with l-theanine(tea).

if you want to get the most out of your s@mas, be sure to take them on an empty stomach as well

This is probably true - but wouldn't work for me!  Not sure why, but Soma makes me feel hungry and crave sweets.  Yes, I actually like sweets anyways, but Soma is deadly to any type of diet in my experience at least!  I agree on your advice - any stims will seem to weaken the Soma effects. 

rtk

IM looking to get a bulk order of some somas for my back? if anyone wants to chip in and save all of us some $.