We Love You

SleepyMonkey

Elite Ion

SleepyMonkey

ordered 12/29

tn 12/31

rec 1/3

broma and clona large size... also sent samples of nitraz, etiz, clonaz

Will report back on results but packaging looks like something you'd find at Target.

realeyes

@SleepyMonkey awesome vendor. but mainly wanted to compliment you on your handle & avi. Trey! nice to see a fellow phan around here, cheers.

SleepyMonkey
3 hours ago, realeyes said:

@SleepyMonkey awesome vendor. but mainly wanted to compliment you on your handle & avi. Trey! nice to see a fellow phan around here, cheers.

Thanks man, been into them for almost 30 years.... Phish that is. :)

• Like 1

realeyes
55 minutes ago, SleepyMonkey said:

Thanks man, been into them for almost 30 years.... Phish that is. :)

haha awesome! 22 for me. first show was in '96. still see them as much as possible.

SleepyMonkey

If you haven't donated to this site I highly recommend doing so. It will allow you to see a lot more than you can now....

realeyes

@SleepyMonkey yup working on it. just opened a coinbase acct and have to wait several days before i can move any funds out of it. 

• Like 1

SleepyMonkey
18 hours ago, realeyes said:

@SleepyMonkey yup working on it. just opened a coinbase acct and have to wait several days before i can move any funds out of it. 

This site is a God-send...

realeyes
20 hours ago, SleepyMonkey said:

This site is a God-send...

good to hear! my long time vendor shut down recently so i've been scrambling as of late. really looking forward to gaining access to the restricted areas of the forum once my donation goes thru, particularly the US to US area.

SleepyMonkey
On 1/7/2019 at 3:06 PM, realeyes said:

good to hear! my long time vendor shut down recently so i've been scrambling as of late. really looking forward to gaining access to the restricted areas of the forum once my donation goes thru, particularly the US to US area.

That's the way to go.

Anybrush
3 hours ago, SleepyMonkey said:

That's the way to go.

Is it really worthwhile? I've been scammed a few times in the past and it just throws off my whole vibe.

SleepyMonkey
On 1/11/2019 at 3:09 AM, Anybrush said:

Is it really worthwhile? I've been scammed a few times in the past and it just throws off my whole vibe.

Yes it is worthwhile.

Fetty wapp13

Hey hello..I'm new here like just got my email today and cant be live I've been missing out by not being on here. The headaches I've had to endure...sleepy monkey nice name...I  Having it looked on where to send my donations but I want to get it done soon as possible! How is the Mexican icann portion of the forum anybody know also I'm looking for new friends would it be ok if I friend u sleepy monkey I'm in the rc world pretty well but I seem to be getting ripped more and more and I mean I'm not even sure if I have more than 1 reliable trustworthy lab or person in asia... looking forward to a response.

Thanks all I'm sending my donation for $20 at least asap please hit me up...my fav rc in the world is 4mmf if any of u have ever tried this and had the luxury to experience this amazing analogue you will know what I mean. Most amazing drug in its class and i be look I've it's a tad bit safer than some others. I can explain what I mean if anyone is curious but I'll wait for reply.

SleepyMonkey
21 hours ago, Fetty wapp13 said:

Hey hello..I'm new here like just got my email today and cant be live I've been missing out by not being on here. The headaches I've had to endure...sleepy monkey nice name...I  Having it looked on where to send my donations but I want to get it done soon as possible! How is the Mexican icann portion of the forum anybody know also I'm looking for new friends would it be ok if I friend u sleepy monkey I'm in the rc world pretty well but I seem to be getting ripped more and more and I mean I'm not even sure if I have more than 1 reliable trustworthy lab or person in asia... looking forward to a response.

Thanks all I'm sending my donation for $20 at least asap please hit me up...my fav rc in the world is 4mmf if any of u have ever tried this and had the luxury to experience this amazing analogue you will know what I mean. Most amazing drug in its class and i be look I've it's a tad bit safer than some others. I can explain what I mean if anyone is curious but I'll wait for reply.

Sent you a PM.

theone8399
On 1/14/2019 at 12:57 AM, Fetty wapp13 said:

I would like you to expound on it I'd that's allowed. You have me curious. 

Nixion
On 1/3/2019 at 5:37 PM, SleepyMonkey said:

ordered 12/29

tn 12/31

rec 1/3

broma and clona large size... also sent samples of nitraz, etiz, clonaz

Will report back on results but packaging looks like something you'd find at Target.

Hows it going? Curious how you liked the broma? Also what did you think of the etiz and nitraz? I got a order of the clam and etiz and with the etiz I used 3 tabs and didn't feel a whole lot. Then the cpam made me blackout way to easily. What does the broma feel like compared to other benzos like xans? Also what did you think of the potency? Was it on point?