Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Softee

Los Angeles ISC/Customs

Softee

I have a package that has been stuck in LA for 2 weeks.  The only time I ever got LLs was when they went through LA vs. San Francisco or Chicago.  Is it my bad luck or have others experienced the same?  Not that I have a choice in the matter but trying to determine if I've lost yet another?

lookinforthebiscuits

Same here. Hopefully it's just the xmas backlog. Pretty frustrating though. 

Trudy L

@ Softee - hope all works out.  I'm in a similar situation, but with gatekeeper on right side.   I hear you - it would be good to at least know if it still has a chance of coming or not.  The ONLY time I've had something be held up this long is when they were typing up my LL to send to me instead of my flower delivery.  And, I can't find any blogs or comments on the general internet about whether or not the govt. partial shutdown could be responsible, OR if it's just general leftover holiday stuff, or not. Grrrr! Sending good thoughts your way!

Dumbo88
Posted (edited)

US Customs and CBP are not getting paid since before your package showed up.  Thanks to our AMAZING leader, moral is at an all time low with those guys.  So they aren't in a big hurry to process packages. Thanks to Trumps wall bullshit you can wait on your meds until he gets what he wants!

Here is  a link below about the back up for import items.

Last time order SA had a govt strike, now this order my country is locked up.  Can't catch a break!

The good news, moral is at an all time low and people not getting paid probably aren't going to be over zealously doing their duty as customs officers.

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/regulations/border-delays-loom-in-longterm-government-shutdown

Edited by Dumbo88
  • Like 2

Dumbo88

Any movement?  My gear just hit ISC NY, will be interesting to see if it is affected.  I will keep yall posted if it clears in the near future.

"Maybe the shutdown could last years." 

-Our dipshit in office

• Haha 1

Dumbo88
Posted (edited)
On 12/28/2018 at 5:17 PM, Softee said:

I have a package that has been stuck in LA for 2 weeks.  The only time I ever got LLs was when they went through LA vs. San Francisco or Chicago.  Is it my bad luck or have others experienced the same?  Not that I have a choice in the matter but trying to determine if I've lost yet another?

Any movement?  My gear just hit ISC NY, I'll update if anything interesting happens.    Usually ISC lasts no longer than a day, if it does the IN/OUT customs scan is skipped an it goes straight to Jamaica Queens sort.  I've done this more than I care to count, so if it takes longer it will be clear pretty quick.

Edited by Dumbo88

Dumbo88

UPDATE:
My package from EU breezed through NY lightning fast.

Maybe they are just waving them through!

• Like 1

lookinforthebiscuits

Still no movement here. Been stuck there for over 3 weeks now. What a pain.

Softee

Unfortunately, the Los Angeles employees are either still doing their jobs or are really grouchy, but I got my LL yesterday.  Biscuits, I hope you get some good news.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

lookinforthebiscuits

@Softee No good news unfortunately. Same outcome as you. Appreciate the solidarity brother (or sister). Hope we both have better luck next time.

• Sad 1