Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

RMD1983

Ketamine 500mg/10ml or 1000mg/10ml vials?

RMD1983

Merry Christmas/happy new year everyone and thanks anyone who reads this.
as can probably gather from the subject, looking for IOP with either/or, ideally the 1000mg/10ml vials. Had overseas pharmacy but disappeared over the summer sadly. so yeah, anybody know of a legit pharmacy? Thanks for your time...

Painful heart

If you donate to the forum it will open up more vendors. 😉

• Like 2

RMD1983
Posted (edited)
On 12/28/2018 at 2:31 PM, Dumbo88 said:

Alfa can help you out with Ketamine.

awesome thanks for the tip! going to email him, worth a try anyways, if its not who you mean i guess ill find out either way

On 12/26/2018 at 7:18 AM, Painful heart said:

If you donate to the forum it will open up more vendors. 😉

and def interested in donating if there are SY or email vendors who have it. assuming thats what ;) means... sure hope so anyways...

+ probably a little faster then getting to 500 posts  knowing me...:) but yeah, remember when i first signed up i thought i saw something on the home page about donating, not seeing it now or missing it. I guess Lmk if either of you(or anyone else), can point me in the right direction(donating)that'd be great. Thanks again have a good night!

Edited by RMD1983
edit out part about 'who's alfa'

trinity

We can also help out with Ketamine

• Like 1

BlueIndian

#RMD1983  Thanks for starting this thread, as I too lost my vendor who helped me out with this product. Probably was the same one, as it was this past summer, things got rocky and they're now no more. I have used another vendor that I found on another forum. Quality is superb, but shipping has been terribly hit-and-miss, so seeking another reliable and discreet vendor. Have not read enough here to find how to contact 'Alfa,' so if someone could PM me on a good contact, I'd much appreciate it...

• Like 1

BlueIndian

Never mind, don't mind me,  just hadn't looked around enough for the above mentioned vendor, but I was able to find contact info.... Thank ya'll...

Edited by BlueIndian
just clarifying that I had found the contact info for a vendor that was mentioned

Ringo

@trinity could you please PM me about this kind of help ?

I couldn't find how to PM you

myalias

@Ringo 

you need to donate to the forum to pm.

Ringo

I can't use cryptocurrency.

myalias

@Ringo 

I could help you figure it out most likely, its kind of a necessary part of the system nowadays. Recently it became easier to get via a method I can share

Edited by myalias
Type o
  • Thanks 1

Ringo
On 1/6/2019 at 8:05 AM, trinity said:

We can also help out with Ketamine

On 2/9/2019 at 5:20 AM, myalias said:

Myalias,

could you help me with learning how to get cryptocurrency?

Thanks in advance!

myalias

@Ringo 

Since you haven’t donated and I can’t pm you(catch 22), im just going to tell you here.

I haven’t actually watched this particular video as I’ve already set it up myself and didnt use a video.

using this app though is much much easier than c@inb@ase, you will still need to set up a b@nk account to it(or get money to it somehow, dont recall if other methods). 

Then send you c@ins to an external wallet, there are many to choose from but they essentially serve the same purpose as a disconnect from where yo bought them from where you spend them. It protects you.  Watch the video and I will answer any other questions you have.

BlueIndian

Being a newbie to the bitcoin thing, I thought I'd share my experience, although I do want to check out the CashApp, so thanks for posting @myalias...

When I made my donation to DBG forum, I went with Changelly, which goes through Simplex, using my Visa debit card. That worked just fine for a quick small purchase, but the transfer fee was just plain wrong, imo. I purchased $50USD with my debit card and ended up with like $32USD worth of Bitcoin.  I had the funds sent to my personal wallet I set up with the Electrum application and then to send funds to DBG wallet.

That same night I registered with Coinbase and linked my bank account, looking to eliminate large fees in the future. I moved just $20 dollars over to Coinbase and quickly found out they put a hold on that money since I was a new user. No big deal, I took that to mean that after the 2 week hold, my bank account would then be verified and I would be able to move over hundreds of dollars, buy plenty of bitcoin for the purpose of sending immediately. That wasn't the case. I was able to buy Bitcoin and trade freely on their site but was not able to SEND said Bitcoin. So what the f*ck use is it then? I questioned. I immediately got on the phone, made my way up to a manager, but only got holds dropped for future transactions; just not that one. So now they've had my Bitcoin in their possession for almost two weeks. Needless to say I was not happy. 

So after this I had to tell my vendor, Mr.Alpha with AlphaPharm, that I was not going to be able to send funds as of yet. He was very gracious, patient and extremely helpful in pointing me to a very quick, although still high in fees, funding option...Paybis, which also goes through Simplex, but I was able to draw a lot more funds via debit card. In less than an hour, funds were drawn from my bank account, sent to my wallet; from there, sent to vendor and email confirmation received from him. I used the Bitpay application to receive and send my funds this time around; I just like the interface...

Anyway, I'm staying with Coinbase for now to do a direct bank transfer, but will check out CashApp. I haven't found a way to completely avoid fees when purchasing Bitcoin. Coinbase's percentage is comparatively low. They do accept immediate debit card payments but only $50USD. For a larger amount, you just have to move funds to them with the knowledge that there will be a wait period, at least initially. I did find a local ATM that you can physically stick cash in and have the funds changed to Bitcoin and sent to any wallet and vice versa, which is awesome, but the percentage is almost 10% or more at most of these machines. It is an option if you're new to bitcoin or just don't have the means or time to set it up. The local ATM I found is dedicated for this purpose.

Whatever option you go with to purchase bitcoin, definitely set up your own wallet for receiving, storing and sending. Like I mentioned, I started with Electrum but then found Bitpay to be a more solid application...

Sorry for the long post, just figured my fellow K readers could benefit from my bitcoin newbie experience ...good luck.. BTW... Alpha stocks a subscription to this publication; should be receiving today or tomorrow, will report back. I've also tried to contact Trinity, but have yet to receive a reply...

• Like 1

Jdoe1234

To add to your bitcoin buying options.  I use a personal contact I met through localbitcoin.com.

Crypto4cash@tutanota.com 

Anonymouscrypto4cash@gmail.com 

She has helped me tremendously with buying bitcoin and taking the time to teach me how to use it.  Still incur some fees but not as bad as some exchanges but the payment options are well worth it for me.

mistabenzo

im lookin for ket4 also