Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

fhdbeuf

Share money or remitly

fhdbeuf

I have to use one of these options now for a vendor and I’ve never tried them. Any recommendations over which is better? Any experiences? Any advice would be great.

Painful heart

Never used those. I think it depends on your bank. 

• Like 1

2earls

There's a thread for Remitly in this section and I know one of our popular International vendors was using Sharemoney so if you try a search for it @fhdbeuf then you may find some information on it that way.

• Like 1

Handsley

I did not have any success wirh Sharemoney with the vwndor you are speaking of.  However, they banned me a year ago for too many transactions.  I was hoping they forgot but no such luck.  

• Like 1

fhdbeuf
On 12/6/2018 at 1:41 AM, Handsley said:

I did not have any success wirh Sharemoney with the vwndor you are speaking of.  However, they banned me a year ago for too many transactions.  I was hoping they forgot but no such luck.  

I tried sharemoney but it’s not licensed in my state apparently so I couldn’t send. Remitly was successful.

Roxyanne

Can I vent?  First time using Sharemoney  - and they have a  hold on my funds for what will soon be 24 hrs.  Can I just say MY funds again.  Who the hell are these people lording over where I send my money?  I jumped through all kinds of hoops all day back and forth, and now crickets.  I've gone from being intimidated and practicing how I was going to coerce them into sending MY funds, to being prepared to tell them to cancel the transaction if they give me any lip.  The notion of groveling to try and send my own money ... my next donation should be to the libertarian party.   PS  - consider Remitly, and thank you for listening  :)