Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

MCSEMD

Secure e-mail/encrypted

delawaredrew
On 1/15/2019 at 5:53 AM, C++ said:

Always use a paid for vpn. What Opera offers is a "browser based" vpn and it's not secure by any means. If you go to qualy's browser check while connected you will see what i mean.

+1 one on using VPN. For many reasons. They are cheap and can be some protection for users. not foolproof but make it harder to track you at least.

You can also set up your own VPN on an anonymous VPS that you rent from any number of VPS providers. Some take bitcoin and ask no names.  OpenVPN is the package you'd install on a Linux VPS. It sounds complicated but is really fast, I'm no programmer and I did it in 15-20 minutes. It won't necessarily outperform a commercial VPN but it's all yours, no risk of the VPN host snooping, no "lifetime" deals for a VPN provider that is probably going to fail soon . When I use mine I appear french, and get french language sites. :)  I'll move it to an english speaking country at some point.

I pay $4 per month. So price is comparable. Can be used by mobile and home clients just like the commercial providers.

chchtwo

Anyone familiar with hotspot VPN.  Can't seem to connect to SL and another site once I've fired it up?

chchtwo

If I shut the VPN down, I connect just fine. 

Gwoper95

I don't know if anyone still needs help with this, but there are some great encrypted email sites I know of that are mostly free! if there's a way to direct message me do it and I will fill y'all in!

BennyandtheJets
On 11/25/2018 at 5:02 PM, MCSEMD said:

New here so I know I won't get much help and going thru all the posts and deciphering all the codes is more time then I have.  So i decided to just go with the Starlite.  My question is... Is anyone having trouble with non encrypted e-mails to them?

Not yet.