Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

MCSEMD

Secure e-mail/encrypted

MCSEMD

New here so I know I won't get much help and going thru all the posts and deciphering all the codes is more time then I have.  So i decided to just go with the Starlite.  My question is... Is anyone having trouble with non encrypted e-mails to them?

Chrisalias

I have tried to email Starlite but haven't received a response

FlyAway

Gmail is the worst for eavesdropping and monitoring everything people do. Get away from them as well as google if ya can.

• Like 1

Deb1960

Is Firefox any better than Google or is there something better? Not very wise with this stuff. I've heard of Opera. But am sure there's more out there.

• Sad 1

SleepyMonkey
2 hours ago, Deb1960 said:

Is Firefox any better than Google or is there something better? Not very wise with this stuff. I've heard of Opera. But am sure there's more out there.

I use Proton mail on my iPhone....

• Haha 1

Deb1960

Ok I will get rid of Firefox and install Opera. Thanks for letting me know...

savingtess

Hey guys - Original member of DB that just found we are back up - I tried to message starlite as they carry what I'm looking for (using protonmail) and haven't received a response.. Does anyone know their average turn around time? I used the 1st email they had listed on their site.. should I also send another one to their secondary? 

TIA

Tess

savingtess
On 1/6/2019 at 12:15 AM, Deb1960 said:

Ok I will get rid of Firefox and install Opera. Thanks for letting me know...

did you ever get in touch with them? I contacted them through protonmail and still haven't received a reply? 

SleepyMonkey
6 hours ago, Dumbo88 said:

Also on Opera, the best feature is the free VPN.  Just click on incognito browsing (won't save history) and than go to VPN and it will bounce your signal through Russia or elsewhere so that your IP cannot be tracked.  As far as I know Opera is the only browser offering it for free.

I use Firefox and have to pay for my VPN... I'm pretty sure you're right.

Deb1960

Ok so I installed Opera and used duck duck go and I couldn't get into this site. Kept saying error I don't have permission to go here. Now I uninstalled Opera and put back Firefox and get in under the privacy tab with no problems. Did I do something wrong? I really would like to have the Opera as it also has a encrypted wallet.

Deb1960

Won't let me log in

FlyAway
On 1/7/2019 at 8:51 PM, Deb1960 said:

Won't let me log in

While on Opera go to DBG then save DBG as a favorite on speed dial, login, when it asks to save password click save and you should be all set.  I should mention, if you are going to use DDgo, just copy & paste the DBG address and see how it works for ya then.

Edited by FlyAway
  • Thanks 1

Deb1960

Thank you all so much for the help!

C++
On 1/7/2019 at 11:57 PM, SleepyMonkey said:

I use Firefox and have to pay for my VPN... I'm pretty sure you're right.

Always use a paid for vpn. What Opera offers is a "browser based" vpn and it's not secure by any means. If you go to qualy's browser check while connected you will see what i mean.