Countdown To Christmas!

Pwall

Purple panda labs

Pwall

How do ppl feel about their gear? Is it legit I’ve hear good things interested in some other input.

IronLifter37

Their gear is good, I’m a professional bodybuilder and I’ve used both their oils and their Raws to make my own liquid orals and have had pretty consistent results, my recent batch of anavar Raws I used to make my liquid oral was probly the best anavar I’ve ever used, I was actually dosing it like here and there a couple days a week when I got down to my last few doses before running out, and I would actually see a difference in dryness/hardness, pumps and veins on the days I took it, which was crazy to me as it wasn’t keeping consistent blood levels at that point, I was impressed. Their domestic has been down past couple of weeks because apparently their, “moving”  so I hope all is well, they said to check back in 10 days or so and they should be up and running.

Pwall

@IronLifter37 hey thanks for your response  I used there tren and used alpha gen test so I wascurious I found it to solid gear myself thanks for your response 

Linx
On 11/15/2018 at 3:06 AM, IronLifter37 said:

Their gear is good, I’m a professional bodybuilder and I’ve used both their oils and their Raws to make my own liquid orals and have had pretty consistent results, my recent batch of anavar Raws I used to make my liquid oral was probly the best anavar I’ve ever used, I was actually dosing it like here and there a couple days a week when I got down to my last few doses before running out, and I would actually see a difference in dryness/hardness, pumps and veins on the days I took it, which was crazy to me as it wasn’t keeping consistent blood levels at that point, I was impressed. Their domestic has been down past couple of weeks because apparently their, “moving”  so I hope all is well, they said to check back in 10 days or so and they should be up and running.

First off purple panda is average at best. It is good if you are new to brewing because they do not have a minimum. I've never heard anything terrible about the raws nor great. Have heard of people getting wrong orders (extremely rare but not unheard of) or shorted a small amount...probably an accident or human error of "being shorted". I have no personal experience. They always deliver which is a plus. In terms of pricing they are rather high compared to lists I've seen. The upside is that they have a branch of their team that can send out locally if you're in a hurry or worried about a "stop". 

To the OP: As a 15 year vet of the AAS world I've lived through it, brewed, and had months on months that seemed never ending where every large muscle group got 5cc pushed in per side per week; a literally walking pin cushion, pushed myself to the breaking point of straight insanity between oils, slin, peptides, and gh.... I'm calling you out. There are so many things wrong with your post:

(Assuming OP is male)

1. There are a handful of professional bodybuilders on the entire planet who make their living solely through competing, selling supplements/products, and endorsing things. You claiming to be one of them is extremely unlikely, that is saying you are 1 of 30-50 active professional bb'ers of men across all weight classes. No true pro ifbb'er identifies or calls himself out as a "professional bodybuilder" on any forum.

***If you are a female, I am sorry and most of what you said is probably true as oxandrolone's effect on females is much more prominent and pronounced than it is on any male. 

2. If you were a pro BB'er, purple panda would be on the bottom of your list of suppliers. As you know there are tons of suppliers out there and you already know who and where they are. Has me wondering if you're pushing their raws for them? Recommending them across a ton of boards in hopes to get more sales? If you're simply brewing just enough for a handful of cycles...panda's services will be good enough for what you need. 

3. Any real pro is not wasting his time and money using var because it is not that strong no matter how much you take. Pro's have been on so long at such high doses of all compounds that var would have little to zero effect, in fact it would probably cause more problems than anything because of the intense and constant cramping it induces at anything over 100mg/day which would still be a baby dose as a pro...being it is not dangerous or harsh to the system and liver...

4. You also know that var is great for women but particularly not great for really anything for a man except a first timer doing a cycle of var and test for a recomp who cannot pin himself more than once, a max of twice a week at no more than 1-1.5cc per wk. 

5. At the pro level you'd be on so many other drugs and anabolic compounds you wouldn't be able to tell it if all the changes were coming directly from the var or not. Insulin, peps, and gh play a thorough role in enhancing everything else exponentially. 

6. Var does not give you that dry appearance, water retention remains about the same plus or minus a little bit more depending on dosage and duration used due to the carb and nutrient shuttling that takes place while the muscle swells to hold water and retain proteins/aminos...strength yes, muscle belly density yes, fullness yes but subtle compared to other compounds.

7. True Dry compounds: mast p/e, winny, primo- all esters, tren ace, tren hex. Var on paper might be a "dry compound" due to the little to zero conversion...but in a real life scenario it is a recomp and really nothing more unless you are a female, aids patient, or have some nasty body burns. Medically I think it is undervalued, should be used more frequently and widely, removed as a schedule 3 controlled substance.

8. "Pumps and veins" come from working out, while actively working out, pushing blood and oxygen into the muscle, as well as maintaining an overall very low level of body fat. You do not simply take var and have pumps and veins all day while doing nothing. 

9. If you have a large enough amount already accumulated into to you then skipping doses and starting up again inconsistently would not change your appearance day to day. Maybe week to week, but certainly not day to day. 

10. The only compound that will drastically change your body from day to day on the actual day you take it would be tren a, after 2 weeks of kick factor @ 100-150mg a day...don't believe me? Run tren a at 100-150mg a day, after 2 weeks take a picture everyday until you stop it around 8-10 weeks. Then we can be friends. 

Edited by Linx
  • Like 1

Pwall

@Linx if you don’t support purple panda labs what do you support I run test e tren e and wan to run Dianabol with it this winter any udeas

Linx

It isn't that I don't support them, there are much better and cheaper options out there. I also believe the poster claiming he is a pro bb'er is not true. 

Depending on your age/experience a solid winter run either goes two ways: either incorporate nor compounds esters or do not.

1. Test e @300mg, Tren e @600-800mg, leave out an oral when using tren. weeks 1-24 on test, weeks 1-10 maybe weeks 1-12 tren e, do not run tren past week 10-12 ever. If hunger is an issue start EQ 2-4 weeks before first inj of test or tren, frontload at 900mg-1.2g per week for those 4 weeks then once started on test and tren drop eq to 600-750 range for remainder of cycle. This is for the more experienced. 

2. Cyp, sus, enth (all the same really) @750mg/wk, dbol wks 1-6 @50mg per day, you can ramp up workout days to 75-100mg in the morning dose 2x per week. 1-20 wk test. Easy basic mass cycle for beginners. 

3. Cyp @750-1,000g per wk, deca 600mg wk, drol wk 1-6 only @100mg day. This is for pure mass. 1-24 wks. Be aware of prolactin and Deca dick. Optional to add drol or dbol at beginning....your choice.

Ultimate recomp size cycle without crazy sides:

750mg-1g cyp per wk 1-24, frontload 900mg-1.2g eq first 4 weeks then 600-800mg per wk 4-24, deca 1cc per week wk 1-24, drol first 6 weeks at 50mg/day may ramp to 100mg/day 2x per week on workout days only. Last 4 weeks: dbol 50mg a day, may add 50mg var in addition to the dbol ran together. Most will knock this oral combo and I certainly did but after years and years of trial and error it is one of my favorite oral combinations...this end portion will really tighten you up and squeeze all the strength you can get without running tren. tren is toxic. Your dick will work just fine on this cycle, sides minimum. 

***I would even frontload the eq 2-4 weeks at 1.2 g before you start the test and everything else, once you start the test you can drop the eq to 750-800mg range per week and run the eq through the 24 weeks for a total of 26-28 on eq. 

I am not even going to post my previous and or current cycles because I do not want some beginner to attempt them and serious mess their endocrine system up. I'm 15 years deep, been cruising without breaks for almost 10. I cruise high test with some occasional mast to boost the effects of the test and will rotate in and out some compounds each year. I no longer run tren, it is too harsh and I care to stay around and see the world for the time being. AAS are aids and supplements to the food and routine you are already following. They are not replacements or shortcuts. Take aas, sit on the couch, and eat fast food and you will end up fatter and more bloated than you were before. They are not exercise in a pill or an excuse to be lazy. 

If you can handle sides and are lucky enough to not have your hairline affected by aas I suggest you look into primo, mast and test. Not necessarily all together at the same time unless you're competing. But all of these have stood the test of time and are relatively low sides. Mast compliments almost every compound out there. Primo is the best, it does almost a little bit of everything, super safe, no sides. the downside is: expensive and hard to find legit real primo.  

Test is your base. Doesn't matter what ester you run during your cycle just do not run a cycle with out it. and stay consistent. If using test prop use it throughout, dont jump to sus or cyp. The exception would be if you ran out of enth or cyp or sus those three are all pretty much interchangeable. Tren is tricky. High test high tren = high sides, high blood pressure, aggression all the time, they kinda compete with one another. however while keeping the test high you will feel more normal, level headed, and just all around better. High tren low test is best for a cut or when trying to lean out and harden up...you will not have as prominent sides as high test and high tren but probably won't feel too great. You will also kinda look and feel ill, de hydrated, loss of appetite, difficult to sleep. 

Edited by Linx

Pwall

@Linx who do you recommend for gear I ran alpha gen best gear I’ve had can’t find it anymore

Pwall

@linx I’m 29 years old been lifting since I was 18 am 220 pound 5”11 trying to get out what I put in

Dumbo88

I got shredded of 200mg of tren EW,  I can't imagine going over 300 honestly.  I run test at no higher than 300 and tren/deca/masteron stack.  I'm on TRT so I blast/Cruise.  Usually 2 blasts per year 8-10 weeks.  I let the stack do the work and the test to keep me normal.  I like NPP @300 for 8 weeks and tren E @150-200  for 10  weeks, MWF injects.   Got no side effects other than shredded.  People say can't run both, not true.  I like small multi compound stacks, that works best for me.  No sides other than masteron causes oily skin at over 300mg.  Off blast I run test @ TRT dosage of 150mg/wk and thats high normal, like 900s. sometimes I run 100mg/wk masteron as well.  Supplementing TRT with 50mg/wk Deca right now.

Most places have shitty gear I guess, or else people wouldn't need to run 2G of gear to grow.

Edited by Dumbo88

Dumbo88

Basicstero has a domestic site.  Pharmacom is good as well.  I wouldn't worry about going international, especially this time of year, it is overwhelming.  A lot of good gear comes out of India, much better than their benzos.  Alpha Pharm it very good, owner just got busted but its a real company in India.  Still going strong.

Pwall

@Dumbo88 hey whatthe best vendor to get the best gear. I’m looking for pharmscutical grade gear any info would be great thank you

Dumbo88

Try AlphaPharm, pharmacom or Dragon Pharma from the sources I already gave you, its really close to pharmacy.  Dragon Pharm is also really good.  You want me to buy it and inject it for you too?

Edited by Dumbo88

Pwall

@Dumbo88 I just saw this post man thank you I’m sorry I pissed u off learning my way around the forum I appologize is fine injecting myself lol I’ve run 5cycles but had my homie but overpriced gear.

Pwall

@Dumbo88 I just don’t get how to get in touch with those vendor I got in touch with alphapharm they don’t have what I need and how do I get in touch with dragon and the other websites or on her last question now ur holding my hair thank you bud

Dumbo88

Try googling basicstero.ws and pharmacom.ws

Alpha Pharm makes everything under the sun AAS related, pharmacom carries them.  Alpha Pharm is a brand, not the vendor on here.

Edited by Dumbo88