Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Gai73

Trt cream

Dumbo88
Posted (edited)

Ok, John Holmes.  You go do that. 

Best of luck to you, I'm sure the world is awash in female doctors that can't get laid without risking the career they have worked their whole life for. 

And of course your wife will understand; after all, you need drugs!

YOU ARE WINNING!

Edited by Dumbo88

Nixion

@Gai73, hi the cream sucks, use the test cyp injections. Its cheaper and works better in my opinion. I went to a Urologist and had my blood test done twice. My testosterone came back 149 which is very low. So my doc put me on trt therapy. I just got my Test Cyp 200mg ML. I start next week with the trt therapy. Im very excited because my energy, sex drive, building muscle sucks. Ill show you what I got yesterday

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

BBI.jpg

Dumbo88

How often do they want you to take 200mg shots?  Every 2 weeks is a common starting dose, its much smoother doing 100mg/wk.   Please share some before after bloodwork in 6-8 weeks.  

Thanks, I really appreciate when people post bloodworks and you know its not bullshit gear or testing.  It really helps to see baseline levels and results on a pharmacy testosterone.

Dumbo88
Posted (edited)

Try and shoot for the 700-800s, sometimes Drs are stingy with it and try and get you to settle for just inside normal aprox. 400 ng/dl. 

If you have to take a shot every week, might as well be in feel great normal!  I've used that same brand, its good.  Wish Drs would just dispense the 10ml vial, its a lot chreaper.

200mg every 10 days is ok,        every 2 weeks... not quite enough. 

Having been at 159 you'll probably be feeling great in 3 weeks though.

Edited by Dumbo88