Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

AceSlater

thedonrx.net

lookinforthebiscuits

@Joegod You got scammed unfortunately. Find a vendor on the forum. All the top ones are here. Donate if you can. You’ll get what you need. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Korengal08

@Incubus yeah I fell for the same shit but I went through alldaymeds which seems to be the same person. I knew they were duds as soon as I opened the package. This place is definitely legit and couldn’t ask for better members. Last week I received my first magazine and now waiting on second order. Welcome to DBG bro

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

bviss423

I ordered month ago. Oxycodone 10s. Never came. He finally email. Said it should have came, and he will send out a replacement in 3 days if not. Oh, and he donesmt have oxycodone 10s now. Can I choose from other meds. So I did. He says it will be here in 3 days, 6 days ago. And never even responded to say it was sent

• Like 1

bdz

I got seriously scammed by the don and all day - like you said, same person,, or at least same payee.  From one, I'd paid moolah for r00fs and the other paid big for x@ns, both back in Dec. and never got either.  After a very generous waiting time, I'd emailed them, said they'd reship, never happened, then emailed again, and both scammers claimed that they were "out" of what I'd originally ordered, even though, if you go to their sites those products are still advertised as in stock.  They asked if I'd accept a large qty. of 5 mg d1az and I said yes, even though I'm well stocked (so far) for those.

Fast forward to today, when my husband got the mail  *facepalm* and announced that I'd gotten something from customs.  Fuck!  I knew even before opening that dreaded envelope and reading it that it was an LL.  Due to a drought of sources w/easy payment options for the past several months, I know it wasn't related to anything recent, because other than a few domestic rcs, I have not been able to even successfully PAY for an order since then.  FML.  LL didn't say where or what vendor, I mean scamming shit head, they only mentioned that they intercepted a package.  On top of the LL, it accused me of trying to receive "Lorazepam".  Wow. 

So these shit heads sent @tivan instead of v, or the drug wasn't tested properly.  Because the last time I'd ever ordered l0raz was when South Africa had 2 once reliable vendors who I'd ordered multiple different vitamins from.  One of which was utc2u aka ttm and they exit scammed me on my last order, which was, what?  Last summer or fall?  Right when they folded.

Besides, w/my tolerance, l0raz never really did it for my anxiety...sleep, yes.  Hospital use, yes.  But it's kinda low on my benzo totem pole.

• Like 1

lookinforthebiscuits

@bdz Thanks for the post. Ironic that the package got seized considering it was almost certainly starch or some other bunk. Probably just pressed up to look like @ti. Very much doubt any testing was involved. They don’t have time for that. If they don’t like the look of something, they just grab it as far as I know.

Alldaymeds are obviously the same people. If you look at the pics on the website, many of them are exactly the same as thedonrx. Basically any ‘vendor’ on that iopreviewer website is a dirty little rat, scamming some of the most vulnerable people around. Total scumbags. I can’t imagine their pathetic little game is going to last much longer given the amount of info in this thread now. 

In relation to UTC, it’s my understanding they only accepted payment by CC. You could have done a chargeback at the time pretty easily. Might be too late now. 

bdz
21 hours ago, lookinforthebiscuits said:

@bdz Thanks for the post. Ironic that the package got seized considering it was almost certainly starch or some other bunk. Probably just pressed up to look like @ti. Very much doubt any testing was involved. They don’t have time for that. If they don’t like the look of something, they just grab it as far as I know.

Alldaymeds are obviously the same people. If you look at the pics on the website, many of them are exactly the same as thedonrx. Basically any ‘vendor’ on that iopreviewer website is a dirty little rat, scamming some of the most vulnerable people around. Total scumbags. I can’t imagine their pathetic little game is going to last much longer given the amount of info in this thread now. 

In relation to UTC, it’s my understanding they only accepted payment by CC. You could have done a chargeback at the time pretty easily. Might be too late now. 

Now that you mention it, I did actually get my $$$ back from utc.  Thanks for reminding me. 

As for the 2 aforementioned bastards, I'd gotten taken in by all the good reviews on that other forum site you mentioned - either they're shills, or the bastards who took my $$$ via pp IIRC (couldn't find a way to get it back, and sorta tried, and now my pp acct wants me to send in photo of my id and other shit - in other words, restricted my pp acct so I'll have to close it, because they already have way more of my private info than they need as it is, and I object to excessive data mining and further privacy erosions from pp) are selective scammers, or they were (MAYBE) once legit, but then went rogue.

lookinforthebiscuits
55 minutes ago, bdz said:

As for the 2 aforementioned bastards, I'd gotten taken in by all the good reviews on that other forum site you mentioned - either they're shills, or the bastards who took my $$$ via pp

@bdz 99% sure the latter. If you dig deep enough you'll find that they copied the member list (including avatars) from another forum. If you read back through this thread you'll see that multiple members of DBG, myself included, have observed that any honest review on the iopreviewer site gets removed. One day it's there, a couple of days later it's gone without explanation. They're too lazy to even monitor it in real time. There's no doubt the whole thing is an elaborate scam.

Anyone reading this, please stay far away from thedonrx and any other 'vendor' on the iopreviewer site. There are countless honest and reliable vendors here, especially if you level up and donate.

Cugu99

Funny experience with this idiot. 

Fyi he runs iopreviewer, topatheletes gear etc 

All connected. 

I ordered di@az and he sent me stilln0x. I emailed him abt it and he was like oh we were out so they substituted meds. I railed on him. I threw away the fake stilln0x but it amazes me that this piece of $hit thought it was ok to substitute a benzo for a powerful sleeping med

i left a neg review elsewhere where he posts and he threatened me via email. This guy is a piece and I hope he continues to get exposed. 

• Like 1

Tom454

I don't know what's going on with this guy.  I placed an order for three items.  Adipex, Klonopin, and the generic oxycodone 10mg.

I'm told in an email that they are out of the generic 10mg oxycodone, and will I accept a replacement off of their USA email list?  One of the options is 30 40mg oxycodone.  I pick that.  

A week or so goes by and I get a huge bag of unmarked pills postmarked from Thailand and another smaller envelop with a USA postmark with these blister packs inside:

d94x2jhfq0z01.jpg

If you look closely it says oxycodone in Spanish and it says 40mg.  They're the real deal.  But he only sends me 18 of them.

So I email him back and say where are the other 12?  And he responds and says sorry, we didn't have any Adipex or Adderall when you were purchasing your order so my partner sent you generic Ambien.  And he refuses to address the oxy.

And that's where my story ends so far with this guy.  What kind of scammer is this?  

Ipon

Lots of problems with this vendor. That is why they are in the blacklist.

• Like 1

Tom454
8 hours ago, Ipon said:

Lots of problems with this vendor. That is why they are in the blacklist.

Definitely.  I wish I had found this board before I placed an order.  

I'm just wondering why he only half ripped me off when he has outright scammed so many other people.  It seems very odd.  

• Like 1

lookinforthebiscuits

@Tom454 Probably seen this thread and trying to muddy the waters by sending out some real product. 

The guy is bad news. Stay well clear. As usual my advice to anyone reading is to level up and donate to the forum. It will be some of the best money you've ever spent and you'll be helping this great community. The staff here work very hard to keep people safe from assholes like this guy.

• Like 1

Incubus
Posted (edited)

Well it's been about 2 months and I'm actually surprised I even received anything at all.. a box postmarked from Thailand and in it a big silver pouch full of pills... big oval pills with a score on each side... I was going to take one to test it but decided against it.. I know it will be bunk or maybe even worse... so either way I still count the whole thing as a loss with this guy... anyone know of a good way to get these pills tested to see what's in them? I'm curious to find out what he even sends out for the ones that actually receive something... I ordered 250 10mg 0)(yc0d0n3 hcl  and im very curious to see what it actually is.. 

Edited by Incubus
  • Like 1

Rippedmover

In all honesty @Incubus probably nothing. He's always been trash, but here is an excellent site with great kits. https://bunkpolice.com/pages/bunkbot

I used that link because it lands you on their new page about receiving text alerts on Phen containing products. Really awesome. @2earls you should maybe see this, might want to link it somewhere. The reddit page they mention for non-phen tests is really nice as well ( http://www.reddit.com/r/bunkbot )

• Like 1

Turbo259
1 hour ago, Incubus said:

Well it's been about 2 months and I'm actually surprised I even received anything at all.. a box postmarked from Thailand and in it a big silver pouch full of pills... big oval pills with a score on each side... I was going to take one to test it but decided against it.. I know it will be bunk or maybe even worse... so either way I still count the whole thing as a loss with this guy... anyone know of a good way to get these pills tested to see what's in them? I'm curious to find out what he even sends out for the ones that actually receive something... I ordered 250 10mg 0)(yc0d0n3 hcl  and im very curious to see what it actually is.. 

I am pretty sure there is a website/lab that will test it for you professionally also, 3cst@cyd@t@.0rg

not sure of the cost though