Jump to content

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

AceSlater

thedonrx.net

Recommended Posts

kaloo

Same here, got zipped by this fuc*er.  Even went to this website IOPREVIEWER.com << which is ran by same motherfuc** for a review and fell for it just like some of our fellow members.  Wish more people find this thread first before ordering so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lookinforthebiscuits

@kaloo My condolences and thanks for posting your experience about thedonrx.net and the fake iopreviewer.com site. That site should probably have a dedicated thread in the blacklist section, but I haven’t seen many reports on other vendors from there except topathletesgear, which, from what I can gather, is thedonrx as well. If anyone has been scammed by any of the other vendors on there, please let us know, since the site contains quite obviously 100% fake reviews.

The more reports we have about this guy’s scamming the better. Thanks for taking the time to post. You’re in the right place now. Welcome to the forum. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thebestcatintheworld

I too got fucked over by this evil genius... he sent me some dud pills claiming it was addy then claiming it was dex... i asked for a refund, he tried to give me a 10% off voucher for future purchases haha! Then stopped replying.

I’m trying to look on the bright side as it was £200 well spent if it led me to this site!

Ive definitely learned my lesson, and will perform due diligence in future. I just wish there was a way to get his fake iopreviewer site shut down, it’s catching out lots of people!

Dickhead Don must be laughing all the way to the bank!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kaloo
15 hours ago, lookinforthebiscuits said:

@kaloo My condolences and thanks for posting your experience about thedonrx.net and the fake iopreviewer.com site. That site should probably have a dedicated thread in the blacklist section, but I haven’t seen many reports on other vendors from there except topathletesgear, which, from what I can gather, is thedonrx as well. If anyone has been scammed by any of the other vendors on there, please let us know, since the site contains quite obviously 100% fake reviews.

The more reports we have about this guy’s scamming the better. Thanks for taking the time to post. You’re in the right place now. Welcome to the forum. 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kaloo
8 hours ago, Thebestcatintheworld said:

I too got fucked over by this evil genius... he sent me some dud pills claiming it was addy then claiming it was dex... i asked for a refund, he tried to give me a 10% off voucher for future purchases haha! Then stopped replying.

I’m trying to look on the bright side as it was £200 well spent if it led me to this site!

Ive definitely learned my lesson, and will perform due diligence in future. I just wish there was a way to get his fake iopreviewer site shut down, it’s catching out lots of people!

Dickhead Don must be laughing all the way to the bank!

Sorry to hear that my guy and glad you made it here like I did!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lookinforthebiscuits

@Thebestcatintheworld I don’t know about evil genius. He seems barely literate in his (at his point many) replies to me. 

The money you lost will be well worth it because you ended up here. It might sting a bit now, but trust me, you’ll look back on it as money well spent.

Anyway, good to see so many people posting their experiences in the thread. Keep it up and we’ll take this asshole down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jayroo

I received the same dud product like everyone else a few days ago. I wasn’t actually expecting anything from this scambag, and I really hope others are aware that this website is a cheat.

Anyways, a very small white pill, about half the size of a skittle, the letters BL on one side and nothing on the back-besides it being visibly scored down the middle. The bag must’ve contained 100+ of these little fakes.

Anyways, long story short, had a friend run some tests on it yesterday (he works at the Uni as a chem professor)

polymeric polysaccharide 89.97% (starch)

and the rest showed up as unknown substance. I’m told that the remaining 10% are products that aren’t loaded into the database. He thinks the pills are likely just placebos and made with a cheap pill press as they were easy to crush into fine powder. 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lookinforthebiscuits

@Jayroo Thanks for this. Very helpful post.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morpheus79

I found this forum because I was also researching thedonrx after placing an order about 3 weeks ago. I won't expect anything now, but will keep you posted. This forum is really a refreshing find, now hopefully I will find a reliable source very soon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thebestcatintheworld
On 3/29/2019 at 2:41 PM, Jayroo said:

I received the same dud product like everyone else a few days ago. I wasn’t actually expecting anything from this scambag, and I really hope others are aware that this website is a cheat.

Anyways, a very small white pill, about half the size of a skittle, the letters BL on one side and nothing on the back-besides it being visibly scored down the middle. The bag must’ve contained 100+ of these little fakes.

Anyways, long story short, had a friend run some tests on it yesterday (he works at the Uni as a chem professor)

polymeric polysaccharide 89.97% (starch)

and the rest showed up as unknown substance. I’m told that the remaining 10% are products that aren’t loaded into the database. He thinks the pills are likely just placebos and made with a cheap pill press as they were easy to crush into fine powder. 

 

 

Thank you so much for posting this! Starch you say? God thing I kept them, they’ll come in handy next time I need to iron some shirts.

Still it’s reassuring to know there’s nothing potentially harmful being sent out to our fellow victims. I actually wonder if anyone is taking them and experiencing some wonderful placebo effect believing them to be legit. Doubtful.

@lookinforthebiscuits

No definitely not an evil genius unfortunately I haven’t quite nailed translating my sarcasm to prose form! His last email to me was a spout of incoherent gargling about how my accusations were based on fact while theirs was only assumption. Wtf? 

I would love to see your email exchanges if it’s not too impertinent a request.

Ive considered putting his email on as many spamming lists as possible to smother him with junk mail and bring an end to his reign of e-terror.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lookinforthebiscuits

@Thebestcatintheworld Incoherent gargling certainly sounds like him. 

Would love to share my email exchanges because they are pretty hilarious. I’m certainly getting my money’s worth in terms of entertainment value, but unfortunately they’re going to have to stay classified for the sake of anonymity. 

Do go ahead and sign him up for some junk mail. I’m sure he’d enjoy that. 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Incubus

I'm so pissed that I found this site after the fact that I just recently placed an order with this guy for around $330 worth of 10mg oxycodone hcl... I was reading all the reviews on iopreviewer and it definitely misled me.. well it's a lesson definitely learned.. I am definitely not expecting to receive the order after reading all the reviews on this site but I'm glad I found it so I can find some real sources to place orders from... I cant stand people who dont do legit business.. I paid an extra 70 for dhl shipping and when I wrote him asking for a tracking number he responded that it was sent via Express stamps method because it's more secure or some crap and there will be no tracking available but he included extras in my order to make up for the difference .... and he assured me that I will receive my order... highly doubt that.. blah.. all good.. hopefully I can find a good reliable source via this forum. Glad I found it.... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lookinforthebiscuits

@Incubus Sorry about your losses man. This is the way it always seems to go. People order then find this thread after they’ve ordered and by that time it’s too late.

Hopefully that will change because many people are posting their experiences with this crook and the thread is expanding. That should mean we will start coming up in the search results before the scam iopreviewer site. 

You will definitely find many legitimate sources here. All the sources not in the blacklist are legit and trustworthy. Donate and you will have access to even more sources and the added bonus of helping to keep the site running. 

Thanks for posting your experience. Anyone reading this that has been scammed by this idiot, please sign up and do the same. 

And for the benefit of the search engines: The donrx.net is a scam. iopreviewer.com is a scam and the reviews are all fake. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joegod

@lookinforthebiscuits I ordered from thedonrx@runbox.com/.net 200 tabs of Rivotril Roche clonazepam March 16 email says shipped out22march $174usd to $CDN . holding out hope it comes today and get at least generic or something

 Can anyone help me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Incubus
On 4/10/2019 at 5:49 AM, lookinforthebiscuits said:

@Incubus Sorry about your losses man. This is the way it always seems to go. People order then find this thread after they’ve ordered and by that time it’s too late.

Hopefully that will change because many people are posting their experiences with this crook and the thread is expanding. That should mean we will start coming up in the search results before the scam iopreviewer site. 

You will definitely find many legitimate sources here. All the sources not in the blacklist are legit and trustworthy. Donate and you will have access to even more sources and the added bonus of helping to keep the site running. 

Thanks for posting your experience. Anyone reading this that has been scammed by this idiot, please sign up and do the same. 

And for the benefit of the search engines: The donrx.net is a scam. iopreviewer.com is a scam and the reviews are all fake. 

@lookinforthebiscuits Definitely sucks that I lost out but it is what it is.. and its a lesson learned...

iopreviewer.com is definitely a scam and obviously apart of thedonrx.net's little scam ring.. Its quite obvious now that I really paid attention and reread the posts of "good reviews.." The way the feedback that is given by people on there, they type/talk the same for the most part... and I noticed one review that was there, and I say was because it was deleted.. The person posted how they made an order, have not received anything and wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem before, a day later his post was gone and I wasnt able to view it anymore.. and registration for the site is closed... which is not out of the ordinary but knowing that the site is a scam as well.. it makes sense...

 I will definitely be contributing to this site and donating to receive a VIP/Sponsor upgrade.. I just emailed the admin and am waiting for his response so I can proceed with sending him the payment for it... I am just real glad I found this site that way I can move forward with legit source and be apart of a good community here... I like how this forum operates. I have been on quite a few and the way this forum is ran is the right way to have things going.. Seems like this community has a lot of good members giving advice on whats the right and wrong way to do things for the people who are new to this type of scene and the way everyone helps out where they can, share there knowledge of things... this is definitely a community I want to be apart of... like I said before.... I am glad I found it... 

In the grand scheme of it all.... all though I lost out on the money... it will have saved me in the long run because at least it brought me here to a place that will have good trustworthy sources etc...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...