Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

AceSlater

thedonrx.net

Massiveamounts

I took two pks and there is something in them and I hate to admit that they do feel like what they should. Also the blue hearts are suppose to be dbl and they look fake to be honest. How is the best way to get em tested?

Massiveamounts
On 12/29/2018 at 5:26 PM, 2earls said:

@Massiveamounts it will help you in the future to use the @trinity or @2earls so the member you are trying to reach will get a notification rather than hoping they will read your post

I have three four different that need to be tested. I would love to see what I have also.

2earls

You can buy a basic testing kit at Walmart or on Amazon which is what most people do rather than pay a fortune to send it to a lab. At least it will give you an idea if it's in the proper group of meds. 

• Like 1

Jasondamason

Anyone test his perks? There's something there, just don't know what

Jayroo

Got scammed from this website. After looking online through google, many websites touted how amazing thedonrx is and how “potent” the supply was. I realize now that those websites are fakes. After I placed my order, I received an instant text message telling me my order was received, subsequently receiving another email 30 minutes later saying my order has shipped. 

I waited 3 weeks to respond back, so I typed an email to the support listed on their website and received very generic responses back. “What’s your order number?” 

I then started receiving zero emails back. 

After google searching thedonrx scam, I found you guys. I should’ve done my homework beforehand 

• Like 1

2earls

This outfit is scamming the hell out of everyone . Leave reviews on scamadvisor in case anyone thinks to check that before ordering from these thieves.

• Like 2

EazzyE

@Jayroo Same situation for me. I placed an order about two weeks ago with the donrx. Almost immediately after I stumbled across this site. Unfortunately, not soon enough. Hard lesson learned but so thankful for this site and everyone here!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

lookinforthebiscuits

@Jayroo Strange that he's not responding to your emails. I'm still trolling the hell out of this scumbag and he always responds, sometimes quite quickly. Try emailing him on thedonrx@runbox.com and waste as much of his time as possible.

@Massiveamounts Did you ever get your stuff tested?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lookinforthebiscuits

@EazzyE Sorry to hear he got you as well. The significant upside to all this is that it seems a lot of the people he scams (myself included) are ending up as members on here. This site is a fantastic resource full of trustworthy and quality vendors and helpful people. It's been invaluable to me - so thanks Max, for leading me here, you asshole!

Thank you to @Admin and @2earls for keeping things so tight here and creating an environment of trust and friendliness.

To all new members who end up here because they've been scammed, please consider donating to ensure we keep this valuable space alive.

• Like 2

Jayroo

Yeah surprisingly he’s not emailing back. 

But on the flip side I am super glad that getting scammed allowed me to discover this site!

DeepSouth

I am going to attempt to get this guy to prove something.  Sure he wont, but I told him to send me samples of products and id pay when they arrive.

Kendall

@lookinforthebiscuits i agree, this site seems really reputable as we are working together to get these bad pharmacies and manufacturers out of here. We legitimatley need these medications, it gets old getting ripped off by so many of them. I’m grateful for the forum. 

• Like 1

lookinforthebiscuits

@DeepSouth Not sure it will prove much, unless you can test whatever he sends you. It seems obvious he has access to something, most likely bunk or stuff that isn’t what it purports to be and is potentially dangerous, but will scam pretty much anyone who orders from him anyway. 

Good luck with the experiment and keep us updated. 

DeepSouth

Yeah, no reply from him.  How does he keep this up for this long?  very sad.

• Like 1

lookinforthebiscuits
8 hours ago, DeepSouth said:

Yeah, no reply from him.  How does he keep this up for this long?  very sad.

Unfortunately you have to go pretty deep before getting to this thread. In a casual search, the fake iopreviewer site always seems to come up way before this thread.

I don’t know enough about SEO to know why this happens, but it may be as this thread grows, which it inevitably will, that will change. 

From my limited knowledge, including terms like ‘thedonrx’ and ‘scammer’ in a post might help bump it up in the search results. 

I urge everyone who gets scammed by this guy to post in this thread. Don’t lurk and feel sorry for yourself or embarrassed (we’ve all been there). Make an account and post your experience. It’s the only way you’re going to stop him from scamming other people. 

Also, as I’ve mentioned before, try and waste as much of his time as possible by email in a subtle and non obvious way. 

• Thanks 1