Countdown To Christmas!

AceSlater

thedonrx.net?

yung3

yeah these guys are not legit... took over 3 weeks to get and its some random white pills with BL on them definitely not adderall. the iopreviewer is edited by them I seen someone post a bad review and 10 mins later it was edited saying they are great and only took 10 days. All lies. The positive reviews seemed pretty real but after ordering from them I can see it’s all bullshit. Don’t waste your money with thedon I’d say just find a good DM vendor who has what you need

Massiveamounts

I should of known i just took the risk because of price. DM prices that ive seen are basically street prices plus shipping lol. If you know and care to share i would appreciate. I have usually kept it intl. Because once again price. 

blissopifree 2

There are MANY legit sites here to be had EVERY source is vetted by the mods and you can trust this forum.Infact it's the ONLY forum I trust these sources are in the Blacklist for a reason and it's as ALLWAYS a good reason.Even the sources that were good is VERY soon moved here when they begin to start scamming.

Bliss. ....

Massiveamounts

Yeah i took a shot in the dark i shouldnt. Like the person above said this is the only forum i trust....the only one. Had i donated a day ea4lier i would be 350 richer well 338 minus the forum donation lol. It pays to search around this forum also.

lookinforthebiscuits

Hi all. I can confirm this site is not legit. Ordered over a month ago and nothing received. Whenever I mail them I get passive aggressive responses from this guy "Max" saying the order should arrive "any day now," but ignoring my requests to sort it out. Luckily it was a fairly small order.

Also @yung3's post above is on the money. Stay away from any vendor recommended on the iopreviewer site - all the reviews are fake and they delete any posts complaining that the  vendors are scammers. Only wish I had found this forum sooner.

Midstep123

I ordered from here recently. It’s been over a month and I’m getting the same “your package should be arriving soon” messages. I found this site in the process and see a lot of other people with the same situation. Should have done my homework. Will update if I receive anything but seriously absolutely do not use thedonrx! You will lose money and receive nothing.

lookinforthebiscuits

@Midstep123 Sorry to hear he got you as well. I'm still corresponding with him and his responses are now so ridiculous that I'm doing it purely for the comedy value at this point.

Consider donating to the forum. You'll get access to everything you need in terms of top quality vendors and you won't have to deal with this kind of crap (although I understand there are some decent vendors in the non-restricted sections).

Harle17

I have also been scammed by thedonrx. I ordered some Dexedrine - a package arrived four weeks later with the same white pills labelled "BL"  mentioned in previous posts in this thread. I've no idea what they are so I've binned them without trying any - lesson learned. I was also taken in by the same fake forum as other users here.

Edited by Harle17

Phantasia

Yep, I also ordered Dexedrine over 2 months ago and it never showed up.  Oh well, it would have been bunk (or worse) anyway.   I really hate these jerks 😡

Edited by Phantasia

aenima1336

Has anyone of you ever found out what these BL's are? And from which region did the orders come from? 

Also I wonder what would happen if you'd use their "personal delivery or pick up" service... From their FAQs:

Can I pick up the products in person?
Yes. Simply email us for ‘local pick up’ instructions. 
You will receive a prompt reply with the address of one of our offices.  You may then bring the cash to pay and receive your medications in person.  As a second option, our delivery person can deliver the medications to your hotel or residence.