Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

pcesama

Legit chinese source?

pcesama

Hello. Have anyone used bestrcs.com or my-renew.com before?

If not can anyone recommend a good chinese source? 

Thank you

meddirect

I found one but it says this:

CHINA, GUANGZHOU EMS, Processed Through Facility

2018-08-25

So I assume it's in customs or something. Product is legal in all states just FYI. Maybe it will show up one day? I ordered it 8/20

meddirect

Looks like it could be legit? Posting screen shots now since one crazy person won't lay off lol

Screenshot_2018-09-08-03-14-54(1).thumb.png.cd75b48746d921bc651dfcc51846d3ad.png

meddirect

Looks like China is banning a large amount of RCs soon. I'll find a list if I can.

krunchy
On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:16 AM, meddirect said:

Looks like it could be legit? Posting screen shots now since one crazy person won't lay off lol

Screenshot_2018-09-08-03-14-54(1).thumb.png.cd75b48746d921bc651dfcc51846d3ad.png

Looks like it passed thru customs to me. You should have it any day.

chaos7979

@pcesama  Which site did that order that's being tracked come from? 

meddirect

@chaos7979 not the site listed. But a legit Chinese source. Received a few products from them and so far they are good but until I know whats going in with this ban thing in china and until I place a few more orders I can't share just yet.

Megatraum

I saw a list of banned compounds, I’m going to try and see if I can find it again.  What I recall is it mainly involved cathinones and some disassociatives, DCK being the main one people were sad about losing.   Because of the strictness over there about this stuff, it looks like most vendors are trying to get rid of their current inventory so prices are good if anyone still has any on hand.   I’ll update once I find that list.

also, meddirect I owe you an apology.   Not cool of me to call you out like that for something I had no evidence of.   I fully expected that you’d disappear but the fact that you’re still posting reviews and trying to help the community out shows me that I was absolutely wrong.   

meddirect
1 hour ago, Megatraum said:

I saw a list of banned compounds, I’m going to try and see if I can find it again.  What I recall is it mainly involved cathinones and some disassociatives, DCK being the main one people were sad about losing.   Because of the strictness over there about this stuff, it looks like most vendors are trying to get rid of their current inventory so prices are good if anyone still has any on hand.   I’ll update once I find that list.

also, meddirect I owe you an apology.   Not cool of me to call you out like that for something I had no evidence of.   I fully expected that you’d disappear but the fact that you’re still posting reviews and trying to help the community out shows me that I was absolutely wrong.   

I understand it's no big deal. You can help me by finding some more legitimate sources so this RC scene will grow. I had a list as well off Reddit but I didn't post it. Unnecessary attention to drug names. Maybe put it in a paste bin link or something? Might work.

Megatraum

Putting together a list of what I have right now of clearnet vendors and where I get my info.   Going to try and annotate as much as I can,  I’ll be happy to share info with you.   

• Like 1

Megatraum

How should I share this thing?  Should I just post the link to pastebin or is it better to send it to people as needed?

Edited by Megatraum

meddirect
3 hours ago, Megatraum said:

How should I share this thing?  Should I just post the link to pastebin or is it better to send it to people as needed?

Probably start a new thread with a link.

ClinicalPharmacologistResearc

@Megatraum (or anyone else that has a list) I would like that information on those RC places too. I have been looking for EPH, IPH, 4F-MPH, 4F-EPH, 3,4 CTMP or something similar to that. EPH is what I am really looking for the most.

Thanks a lot!

meddirect
7 hours ago, ClinicalPharmacologistResearc said:

@Megatraum (or anyone else that has a list) I would like that information on those RC places too. I have been looking for EPH, IPH, 4F-MPH, 4F-EPH, 3,4 CTMP or something similar to that. EPH is what I am really looking for the most.

Thanks a lot!

Have you checked purples site? Haven't ordered from them since last time shipping was around 3-4 weeks or something but if you looking for a China source you might not mind the wait. I'm currently testing a Chinese email source but with the ban I'm not sure how future orders will go so I'm holding back until I find out.

Asmodeus

So many scammers out there I have yet to even try. I’ve never actually ordered RC before. I don’t even know what to order. I WANT some męthÿłœñê but everyone that claims to have it seem like con artists... so I guess my question is what is something similar? I was looking into bk-ebdp... seems like the closest thing I could find to bk-MDMA (having not actually TRIED it, just going off if revuews) from sources that seem reputable