Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

facemelterz

Os longflourishrc legit?

facemelterz

Wanna get some 3-HO-PCP from them but I'd like to know if they are trustable and legit, any experiences with them are welcome.

meddirect

Do they have a website? I have funds tied up at the moment but I'll check them out.

Toker
14 hours ago, facemelterz said:

Wanna get some 3-HO-PCP from them but I'd like to know if they are trustable and legit, any experiences with them are welcome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there @facemelterz . Welcome to the boards!

Never heard of or used them, but there website seems in good stead.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 hours ago, meddirect said:

Do they have a website? I have funds tied up at the moment but I'll check them out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey @meddirect  my friend.

Found there website, it's HERE. Info for there site seems ok, but this is NOT an endorsement for them.

Site info -

Age - 372 days old
Created on 2017-08-17
Expires on 2019-08-17
Updated on 2018-08-07

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that helps somewhat..

Stay safe and take care.

Regards,  T.

• Thanks 1

meddirect

Thanks!

Seems to be a mirror site of:

lsresearchchems.com

Strange.

Edited by meddirect
Exta info

Nowjamessays

Anyone take the plunge yet? 

Megatraum

I have longflourish down as safe for now.  I'm not sure what's up with who they are or arent affiliated with, but I've had good communication with them in the past and have heard from multiple sources that their order came through.  I haven't had to order from them yet but I do have them in my list of safe vendors, for what its worth.

hardhatharry

I have heard good things about them from other people but have never used them personally.  XC is superior from all I have heard.

Blake11

has anyone tried this site I am also searching for 3ho pcp

Kashking

Has anybody tried their  2-METHYL-AP-237 ?  What's the strength compared to morphine? 

Pyramid_Raider

Personally I wouldn’t mess with them but I could wrong...

Faithlessbacchant

Anyone taken the plunge? They have a great selection and use options other than BTC which I love.

smokeymcpot420
Posted (edited)

Familiar, Longflourish use to be lsresearch, which were my go to people. They were perfect until right around when they changed they're name to longflourish.  At which point they took me for more money than im willing to admit.   Said that my name on WU was blocked cuz the transfer couldn't go through so having no reason to doubt them I tried a MG which also "did not go through" however this was my first time using MG so being blocked pretty slim to none?  Finally I asked them if I could use a GDMC, They said the #'s didn't work.....I have heard good things about them afterwards and I do live in a particularly redneck uptight, one WU in 300 miles type place.     I gotta say 3 payment methods failed, I gotta think scammer.  I also have a friend who gave it a try and his package never cleared customs and they are asking for like 600 dollars to reship it a "foolproof" method.   I wasn't listening to my friend too hard I was done sending penny one to them,  but his shit has been in waiting for months. 

Edited by smokeymcpot420

middleman_eu

I don't want to give details to not compromise their safety/privacy.
All I can tell you: ls and lf are sisters site. tgc is the "exposed" side, selling on clearnet dangerous compounds and having a representative on darknet (still, they are two separate identities). This is possible probably because they are protected from some other corporations / chinese mafia.
Their partnership and who is in charge of the new RCs (drugs designers, chemists, auth the production) is shared.

Above all of them, there is a company I cannot mention (wholesaler), successor or most likely the same people who were behind swsource.

Just make sure you don't fall in phishing sites, since there are many similar domain, always use their official email and ask to communicate using pgp, so you can verify their identity.
Those 3 companies are working good, mistakes happen but they are not scammers.