Countdown To Christmas!

facemelterz

Os longflourishrc legit?

facemelterz

Wanna get some 3-HO-PCP from them but I'd like to know if they are trustable and legit, any experiences with them are welcome.

meddirect

Do they have a website? I have funds tied up at the moment but I'll check them out.

Toker
14 hours ago, facemelterz said:

Wanna get some 3-HO-PCP from them but I'd like to know if they are trustable and legit, any experiences with them are welcome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there @facemelterz . Welcome to the boards!

Never heard of or used them, but there website seems in good stead.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 hours ago, meddirect said:

Do they have a website? I have funds tied up at the moment but I'll check them out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey @meddirect  my friend.

Found there website, it's HERE. Info for there site seems ok, but this is NOT an endorsement for them.

Site info -

Age - 372 days old
Created on 2017-08-17
Expires on 2019-08-17
Updated on 2018-08-07

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that helps somewhat..

Stay safe and take care.

Regards,  T.

• Thanks 1

meddirect
Posted (edited)

Thanks!

Seems to be a mirror site of:

lsresearchchems.com

Strange.

Edited by meddirect
Exta info

Nowjamessays

Anyone take the plunge yet? 

Megatraum

I have longflourish down as safe for now.  I'm not sure what's up with who they are or arent affiliated with, but I've had good communication with them in the past and have heard from multiple sources that their order came through.  I haven't had to order from them yet but I do have them in my list of safe vendors, for what its worth.

hardhatharry

I have heard good things about them from other people but have never used them personally.  XC is superior from all I have heard.

Blake11

has anyone tried this site I am also searching for 3ho pcp

Kashking

Has anybody tried their  2-METHYL-AP-237 ?  What's the strength compared to morphine?