Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

meddirect

purpleghostchemicals.com

audiodrug

I placed an order on the 7th I have not received anything from them no tracking information no package no email reply from them I sent them numerous emails everyday and I have not been reply to one time they did take Bitcoin so they did take the money but they have not sent me I order or made any type of contact with me whatsoever since April 7th

g-h-e-x-en

Is going awful . with site format/your choice payment I vote he still gets back however

(I do remember he was in a month punvh has also sent week 1/2 late )I can observe really in the order page/site so I'll pry order something cheaper (and look/want my nep) if any in stock in open shop.

I'll comment also (if) Received

Scammers are not the precise order type going in the pgc company bc I never really thought the pack at anytime was wrong here or there

Win or lose can overdo your re-up to say that you're on the scene there's some things are good and some things are bad, and if you would, good things to those that wait

kpat8

I ordered may 9th and still nothing. Placed three orders prior to that which all arrived so unsure what is happening. Please post if you have any updates. 

swifTinator

may 1 ,still nothing. 

TameImpalaLife
38 minutes ago, swifTinator said:

may 1 ,still nothing. 

Well honestly they have been super sketch lately.... Id take your losses now because good chance scam. Ive had bad experience with em

• Sad 1

swifTinator

previous correspondences all successful . n0v - mid April

kpat8

seems like May might have been it. although I’m optimistic they get their shit together and send like double for the delay 

• Like 1

meddirect

I can confirm from many people they are back at it again. (read my op one page one). stay away!

huntermc

Did anyone else get the email from them about the new site??

emersonredux
Posted (edited)

@huntermc There site is suspended now. I didn't get any email from them mentioning a new site. Sucks.

Edited by emersonredux

DouglasMichels

Ordered May 3rd after numerous successful orders. No product, no communication via email or their new helpdesk. I found it strange a helpdesk system was added not long before the silence, but that may have simply been a social engineering technique to maximize their take.

However, I did notice all products were removed from the site a short while before it was suspended, akin to their "closed" periods. That doesn't really align with exit scamming as it prevented individuals from sending them money. They have gone dark once before, and upon coming back made good with open orders, apparently. Here's to hoping.

• Like 1