Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Sign in to follow this  
meddirect

purpleghostchemicals.com

meddirect

Frist off I'll start by saying these guys carry mostly powders. They are US based. I have successfully ordered in the past BUT before you stop reading and jump straight to the site, know that in the past they have exit scammed. Meaning closed up shop took money and sent nothing. They are supposedly correcting this. Have a read on the main page. That being said I took one for the team and put in an order. Paid and received tracking number with frequent contact from the seller. I suggest browsing for now. I will update with information as it comes my way. If you order now your risking losing money. Felt it was worth the risk to expand US domestic sources of RC'S. Should have a review next week. Be safe!

Also PGP is located at the bottom of their page and matches the old one. You can email but it's a shopping cart sign up. (Use a unique password always)

Toker

Hey there @meddirect 

Thank you for your due diligence on these sites, as it is valuable info for potential Vendors.

Now i am Neither recommending or faulting said site, but the info below looks like there in good standing..

PurpleGhostChemicals.com

1,168 days old
Created on 2015-06-06
Expires on 2020-06-06
Updated on 2018-04-27

Again this is neither an endorsement or advice not to use the site, that is up to you as vendors to make up your own mind on..

Stay safe and take care.

Regards,  T.

• Thanks 1

meddirect

Just an update still waiting on magazine. I'll update if I receive. Have a friend who received a empty box so... There's that. Hopefully not the same.

meddirect

Still waiting. Tracking number isn't updating. This might be a burn. I recommend staying away from them.

meddirect

Tracking finally updated. I'll have a review Friday. Took forever this round so I won't be ordering again until they can stay caught up.

meddirect

Purple finally came through. Wayyyyy late but it arrived. Product Hex-En is good and got more than I paid for due to them being so far behind. Paid for 5 grams got 8. So overall not a bad deal. Long wait though

meddirect

Looks like their site is back up but after the shipping times I really can't recommend. The Hex-En I received was good/ok. Not the worst but definitely worth it. Trying to keep up with them on Reddit about shipping times but it looks like there new cycle is receive orders close the shop page send lables and start slowly filling orders? I can only speculate really.