Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

meddirect

purpleghostchemicals.com

meddirect

Frist off I'll start by saying these guys carry mostly powders. They are US based. I have successfully ordered in the past BUT before you stop reading and jump straight to the site, know that in the past they have exit scammed. Meaning closed up shop took money and sent nothing. They are supposedly correcting this. Have a read on the main page. That being said I took one for the team and put in an order. Paid and received tracking number with frequent contact from the seller. I suggest browsing for now. I will update with information as it comes my way. If you order now your risking losing money. Felt it was worth the risk to expand US domestic sources of RC'S. Should have a review next week. Be safe!

Also PGP is located at the bottom of their page and matches the old one. You can email but it's a shopping cart sign up. (Use a unique password always)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Toker

Hey there @meddirect 

Thank you for your due diligence on these sites, as it is valuable info for potential Vendors.

Now i am Neither recommending or faulting said site, but the info below looks like there in good standing..

PurpleGhostChemicals.com

1,168 days old
Created on 2015-06-06
Expires on 2020-06-06
Updated on 2018-04-27

Again this is neither an endorsement or advice not to use the site, that is up to you as vendors to make up your own mind on..

Stay safe and take care.

Regards,  T.

• Thanks 1

meddirect

Just an update still waiting on magazine. I'll update if I receive. Have a friend who received a empty box so... There's that. Hopefully not the same.

meddirect

Still waiting. Tracking number isn't updating. This might be a burn. I recommend staying away from them.

meddirect

Tracking finally updated. I'll have a review Friday. Took forever this round so I won't be ordering again until they can stay caught up.

meddirect

Purple finally came through. Wayyyyy late but it arrived. Product Hex-En is good and got more than I paid for due to them being so far behind. Paid for 5 grams got 8. So overall not a bad deal. Long wait though

meddirect

Looks like their site is back up but after the shipping times I really can't recommend. The Hex-En I received was good/ok. Not the worst but definitely worth it. Trying to keep up with them on Reddit about shipping times but it looks like there new cycle is receive orders close the shop page send lables and start slowly filling orders? I can only speculate really.

Rebelsoulforever

They are open for orders through the weekend...

Slothrop

I've successfully ordered from them 17 times. The purity of the chems has always been good, shipping times are usually ~3-4 days from ordering to receiving, prices are a little high on some chems and their stock ranges from very good sometimes to very sketchy at others, stealth is decent, and communication from the vendor has for the most part been impressive, however my last order was nine days in coming and I heard nothing from them the entire time. I did receive the tracking info two days after receipt of the pack, but this seems to be the exception rather than the rule for them, I typically get tracking info a day or two after the order is confirmed. 

Overall a solid, reliable US domestic vendor.   

prada45

Placed an order... will see how it goes.

Techguru1111

This is getting crazy first eliteion now purple ghost. I really need some relief at this point!! Get your shit together vendors!!!

• Like 1

Monday
Posted (edited)

This company has consistently sent out mislabeled chemicals and ignored replies on reddit and by email and DO NOT honor their refund policy. 

They even have a category for "mislabeled / contaminated chemicals" that they sell.. but even the other chems they claim are pure were GARBAGE. I have only tried their cathinones. 

fast shipping, OK prices, but I tossed out the entire stash after doing tests (4-cl-pvp or something was sold as hex.)

they USED to have a good rep years ago, however. they're just riding on it.

I should mention: This my have been due to the China hex ban but why not be honest about it? and I got the wrong chem twice, and my friends each got the wrong chem. all around the time of the hex ban. Perhaps it was simply diluted. It felt like 80% 4-cl-pvp with maybe some hex.. ? It sent my friend to the ER.

Edited by Monday

Sheol151

Has anyone heard from them since the end of april? Never had an issue until lately. No response from email. Noth8ng sent. WebPage hasnt been updated since the first

g-h-e-x-en

Really appreciate to get my pAcj

huntermc

It's not looking too good. This may finally be the end

• Sad 1